Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bants vs. Nucks

Discussion in 'Battle Forum' started by Bants, Jul 17, 2018.

Share This Page

?

vote

1. Bants

9 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Nucks

9 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Bants

Bants Senior Member

word "bant" or "bants"

2. Bants

Bants Senior Member

3. Nucks Gac

Nucks Gac Senior Member

Nucks Gak......

Edit. This battle got super weird. This kid started talking shit to me for giving props to another member. Then the battle ends up 8-2 and he got pissed.

I'm not arogant. I know there are people way better than I am. Lol just think it's funny that he's the one starting shit and all of a sudden he's a victim. Lol I'll stop now

20180717_154153.jpg

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
  4. Bants

Bants Senior Member

i likes! gmv lol

5. EBA

EBA Elite Member

You should both do "Nucks" next.

6. Bants

Bants Senior Member

i agree... but, not the landslide first portrayed. not so sure i needed the "handicap" Nucks ;)

7. Bants

Bants Senior Member

bro, Nucks said my shit was trash and i needed a handicap... i didnt set the terms, i told him to pick a word. im going to do a Nucks sketch anyway...

besides, most everyone is just voting for their homies ... thats the way battles have turned too it seems. imho Nucks "king" sketch is a borderline simple. hate on me all you want.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
  8. EBA

EBA Elite Member

It's some bullshit internet beef that hopefully has settled into polite rivalry. They both got dope shit so it was hard. I chose Nucks cuz I just liked it better but goddamn it was close. Like really close, in my opinion.

9. Bants

Bants Senior Member

we have no beef... i shot off at the mouth in some drunken stooper and Nucks called me garbage... personally do i really care? no... that is his opinion, i happen to think hes wrong. style is relative and i like my style over his... im sure he feels the same about his work... most do. i like Nucks, im just an asshole when im drunk. i voted for Nucks because i feel its rude to vote for yourself.

10. Nucks Gac

Nucks Gac Senior Member

Lol if you want to get into this. For 1, I don't have homies on here. I literally don't know anyone who voted. Second. Bants. Your letters are garbage. Take your colors and ad ons away and it's trash. My style is simple, but it's clean and has structure. Your shit is ugly ass letters and a bunch of shit added around itito give it depth. You definitely needed the handicap as idgaf what the end result is in voting. Your shit is on a lower level.

Also. This isn't beef. Lol not even lunch meat.

11. Bants

Bants Senior Member

well there you have it... you're wrong dude... but whatever bro. bombingscience died a long time ago it seems because of uppity narcissistic people like you... your sketch is nice, but you cant admit to yourself that mine is on par with yours on some level then youre just a hater... plain and simple. if you cant appreciate others style you just a punk bro. my sketch is not toy, i have no business putting "king" on anything tho and in my opinion neither do you... you aint no king, im wondering if you even paint... o well. enjoy your forum peeps! EBA its been chill! no wonder people just ghost this place...

12. Nucks Gac

Nucks Gac Senior Member

Lol you started shit with me kid. I just don't filter. I was going to leave it be at this and once again you have to comment some dumb shit. Again. I urge anyone looking at this to pay attention to the structure of your letters. THEY ARE WACK! just because you decide to put a bunch of colors and ad ons to take the attention off how ugly your shit is, doesn't mean you're good. Again, draw your letters out, take a look without all the ad ons and color and you'll understand what I'm talking about.

13. Nucks Gac

Nucks Gac Senior Member

And I do appreciate other people's style. Just not your wack shit. You started shit with me because I was giving props to someone who deserves it.

14. Bants

Bants Senior Member

you being a little baby attacking my shit because im an asshole and shot off at the mouth... it dont matter anyway because your opinion means absolutely zero to me. the sad thing is youre type of '' my shit is better then yours" attitude is a front. when it obviously is not. if you cant see we are on a similar level then your opinion holds no validity, you are just a narcissist. take that king tag off your work bitch, you dont deserve that.

and who you callin kid bro?! GTFOH with that shit... my letters are fine... what defines a peace? its everything... its fuckin addons, its fuckin fills, and its fuckin letter structure. you got the same fuckin addons i got... is that a coincidence? get off you fuckin highhorse you punk ass hater.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
  15. Nucks Gac

Nucks Gac Senior Member

Lol. Again. Your letters are trash. Point blank period.

16. Nucks Gac

Nucks Gac Senior Member

Your letter structure is trash. Kid.

17. Bants

Bants Senior Member

18. Bants

Bants Senior Member

heh... at least im battling tuke... but seriously. if i listened to people like Nucks then whats the fuckin point? besides... just because someone is confident dont mean they got skill... im happy where im at with my work. ive painted with some decent people... and ive had some good times. so, the opinion of some internet junkies really dont matter to me. real heads know, and real heads can see it. im not saying im better, im just saying im close. thats the argument here. I do know one thing tho, i can paint anything i sketch, and ive gotten props from people i have no business even touching a can around... thats good enuff for me.

19. Nucks Gac

Nucks Gac Senior Member

Listening to people like me would help you. Cause those letters are trash. If you had better letters, maybe you would be "close" Lol

Also... I thought you were going "ghost". I'm pretty sure everyone is tired of you crying.

20. Bants

Bants Senior Member

takes 2 to argue there nucky nuck...
    keep busting out them simples with nice fills. play it safe bro.