Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Doing graffiti on subway trains and abandoned stations

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tuanbuffalo, Mar 16, 2018.

Share This Page

1. tuanbuffalo

tuanbuffalo New Member

I want to do graffiti in abandoned subway stations in NYC and I know I gave to go into the tracks. But I am very scared to get hit by the trains. Is there any way to get into the tunnels without getting hit? Any hiding spots? Any unused tracks. I'm also afraid of getting trapped inside the tunnel without getting killed.

2. Tuke

Tuke Senior Member

I have a feeling you cant find shit online about this so you have to either 1. Find a local who knows the place
    2. Go explore on your own
    As far as I know there are slots in the walls were a person can fit in the event of an incoming train. Dont know much else about abandoned Nyc stations...

3. skrit.

skrit. Senior Member

You can probably find where they are online. Not much else. You could take the trains through the areas to see the spots not for long but you'll see something. And if you do don't put the cans near the line.

4. Ray of Today

Ray of Today Elite Member

Threads like these pop up once in a while and I always figure it's some dickhead from the vandal squad making them fishing for info.

If not, best advice you will get- stay the fuck out, and keep your life. As you stand now, there is no experienced head who is going to risk his ass to take you there and show you because you're a toy and info on that shit is guarded. You can't even handle a street, much less a yard, much less subway tunnels. Train tunnels are not long playgrounds with convenient "slots" set up for you to duck trains from. Remember- workers walk around down there because the trains know they're there, slow down, and let the workers step clear if needed- and they still get hit sometimes. Trains do not know you're there, they can't stop on a dime, and if anyone happens to be in a tunnel where there's no "slot" they die. It's electrified. There are cameras to catch people trying to get in and explore.

I will tell you, because it is well known above and beyond graf, that there is one station you can ride through on the train that is not used, but it's not as exciting as the stuff you might have seen or heard about in graf history. You can do your own homework on that if you choose.

5. Tuke

Tuke Senior Member

Just hop on the tracks and go walking it will be fine brah

6. AMEN 28 CRIMINALZ

AMEN 28 CRIMINALZ Senior Member

Ricordati must see at your right and at your left... warning at trains. VID_20180318_134450_0.jpg IMG_20180318_135427.jpg

7. LordCee

LordCee Member

Actually there are convenient slots in most metro systems tunnels for workers . Usually a blue light in the states indicates a hole in the wall for the workers

8. LordCee

LordCee Member

Well actually ...

IMG_6571.JPG

9. Ray of Today

ACTUALLY, there are "slots" for WORKERS. The whole subway system is not set up for the convenience of vandals and homeless people to move throughout it with safety and convenience. There are plenty of sections of track and tunnel that DO NOT have the clearance for a person to be in with a train.

10. SUG

SUG Elite Member

That seems sketchy...i would rather find a outdoor train yard or something...something with a little more play room cause im sure they haul ass

11. Ray of Today

Check your inbox

12. AMEN 28 CRIMINALZ

The Soul of Train IMG_20180501_220849.jpg IMG_20180501_220703.jpg who wants to hurt us
    AMEN 28 CRIMINALZ

13. AMEN 28 CRIMINALZ

i treni lo sanno .. IMG_20180501_221203.jpg
    CRIMINALZ 'R' U S

14. van3r

van3r New Member

Even if you learn the train schedules, find a spot with enough space to safely hide, and you're 101% sure no train is gonna be a danger to you, i'd say don't bother. if it's anything close like my country's train stations, there is also gonna be security cameras and probably workers in the area, making it easier to fuck up if you need to bounce.

As Sug said, try finding an outdoors station and do a bit of scouting to know when is the best time to go

15. Ozen

Ozen Member

hey man, thats really good and all, but maybe take it to the freight thread/picture gallery? lmao

16. arieone

arieone Senior Member

Painting train is a must in my books

6tag_010218-223418.jpg

Last edited: May 19, 2018
  17. Ray of Today

Was already explained to people in that thread that freights and subways are separate, they do not get posted together. This is a discussion thread about painting, but there are a few people on this site who really want to get noticed by posting the same pics to multiple threads so here we go with people's 'pieces' even though the discussion isn't about that.

18. Ray of Today

BTW, not saying you can't paint in the subway, just that it's highly dangerous and if you don't have thorough knowledge of the area and what you're doing you're probably going to die. Even with knowledge, you might die. And just to kill the argument from the ignorants on this site I'll leave you with this:
    [Broken External Image]:http://alfredsteiner.com/No-Clearance-in-Niche.jpg

This is one of the many 'slots' this guy is suggesting you can just pop into and avoid the train. See how he does when the train hits that 4-6 inches of his body sticking out from the wall.

19. AMEN 28 CRIMINALZ

[QUOTE = "Raggio di oggi, post: 1918761, membro: 9215"] Era già stato spiegato alle persone in quel thread che i trasporti e le metropolitane sono separati, non vengono pubblicati insieme. Questo è un argomento di discussione sulla pittura, ma ci sono alcune persone su questo sito che vogliono davvero farsi notare postando le stesse foto su più thread, quindi qui andiamo con i 'pezzi' delle persone anche se la discussione non riguarda questo. [/CITAZIONE]
    do you still speak? do not make me unpleasant ...

20. AMEN 28 CRIMINALZ

[QUOTE = "Ray of Today, post: 1918762, membro: 9215"] BTW, non dicendo che non puoi dipingere nella metropolitana, solo che è altamente pericoloso e se non hai una conoscenza approfondita dell'area e cosa tu Stai facendo probabilmente stai per morire. Anche con la conoscenza, potresti morire. E solo per uccidere la discussione degli ignoranti su questo sito ti lascio con questo:
    [Immagine esterna rotta] : http://alfredsteiner.com/No-Clearance-in-Niche.jpg

Questa è una delle tante "slot" che questo tizio sta suggerendo di poter semplicemente inserire ed evitare il treno. Guarda come si comporta quando il treno colpisce per 4-6 pollici del suo corpo che sporge dal muro. [/ QUOTE]

ma anche persone che non dipingono dai consigli? per fortuna c'è Youtube altrimenti molti non avrebbero mai visto come fanno i pezzi nei tunnel della metropolitana