Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ferguson/St. Louis graffiti

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cownowski, Sep 18, 2018.

Share This Page

1. cownowski

cownowski New Member

Hey all,

looking for a little help. I'm trying to find writers who have sprayed in Ferguson Missouri BEFORE 2014. I'm interested to know what the graffiti scene was like before the riots. Was there a scene of local writers? Di St. Louis writers ever write there? There's this false narrative that there was no graffiti in Ferguson before the riots and I'm looking for people or images that shows there was a scene all along. Thanks for the help!

2. IxHUFFxPAINT

IxHUFFxPAINT New Member

Yo born & raised in STL,a writer as well. Ferguson specifically doesn't have"a scene"you might see the random tag or throwie from time to time. There are some real nice tributaries in the area and tracks but that wouldn't have anything to do with Ferguson. I think what people are bitching about is a memorial piece or two for Mike Brown. I don't see that as graffiti. So anything else left over from the riots is just BS they wrote. Hope that helps