Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Getting A Blackbook

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Runk, Nov 18, 2005.

Share This Page

1. spher

spher Senior Member

my blackbook iz da wallz ... lol naw i use a sketch pad ... they give um out to us for free in art claazz in school

2. 8===D

8===D Banned

iz ur keybordzz brokenz?

3. subcyde

subcyde Senior Member

dude yours is more like 8=D mines like 8==========================================D

4. aiko

aiko Senior Member

steal that shit from chapters yo, molskINE what

5. graffitiWISCONSIN

graffitiWISCONSIN Senior Member

yea that's how I got my sketchbook. but the paper kinda sucks, almost every marker bleeds through terribly lol. all the pages fall out to so I gotta put them all in the folder I use for the sketches & do in school

6. PSYS

PSYS Senior Member

I posted this up in a couple of different threads... not sure if you guys have a Michael's Arts/Crafts store near you. I was there yesterday and their blackbooks are 50% off.
    Scored a sweet hard cover for $12 and their Sharpie paint markers (excellent for blackbooks, stickers, etc, etc) are on sale for $2.50

7. DIC3

DIC3 Member

Do NOT get a blackbook at Michael's, they overcharge you. Just go to walmart and get an acid free book.

8. ComradeR

ComradeR Member

I get my Sketchbooks for under 6 at Michael's u gotta use the coupons they got on their paper in the entrace

9. GooberOne

GooberOne Senior Member

doesnt matter what its made out of but if you want a good one go to an art store an slip a scetch book down your pants

jfk stencil.jpg

10. spookza2

spookza2 Senior Member

not that complicated just use loose paper until you have skill cuz when you mess up a page in a black book you have to rip it out and it ruins the super expensive book

11. lostyoursense

lostyoursense Senior Member

Just steal one I can't believe this is a thread

12. Zandi

Zandi Member

Personally I have a hardcover black book cover with graffiti stickers that I use when I am at home. However I also use a small black book that fits in your pocket that I got from Walmart for all my mobile pieces. Just walk around art stores or whatever stores fit your fancy and you can usually find cheap black books to use.

13. TastyMcNasty

TastyMcNasty Elite Member

^^ i steal 7 or 8 at a time, and sell the ones i dont want haha

14. -tang-

-tang- Senior Member

dont even have a blackbook yet hoping to get the free one when i order more stuff

15. GpersKreepers

GpersKreepers Senior Member

the best thing for you people to do is get a pack of printer paper, fairly good quality paper, cheap and its like 500+ pages at a time,

i dont have a 'blackbook' too bait to carry around/if you get raided, and like spookza2 said if you fuck up a page you'll rip it out or tag it too fuck

16. karecard

karecard Senior Member

going to make a blackbook tonight. a homeade duotang one yeee

17. -tang-

-tang- Senior Member

18. karecard

karecard Senior Member

no it will be sweet

19. Nfarren

Nfarren New Member

Just get a notebook or an empty sketchpad. I have never understood why graffiti sketchbooks have to be black