Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Graffiti Battle - Episode 5

Discussion in 'Old battles' started by stevesartstudio, Mar 18, 2015.

Share This Page

1. stevesartstudio

stevesartstudio Member

Hey guys. I have a monthly graffiti battle on my youtube channel and I think its got a pretty good format but it could definitely use a little more competition. If any of you want to get involved I would love to see some of your work. Cheers! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqSeZG3VtoY&feature=youtu.be

2. IbuprofenTablets

IbuprofenTablets Banned

Yeah, it definitely looks like you could use more competition in your battles, those entries suck major dick bro lol.

I didn't see one piece on that link you posted that didn't suck balls.

If you ever do throw up or hand style battles I'll join no doubt.

3. Arose.One

Arose.One Elite Member

Best collection of toy shit ever!

4. jak24

jak24 Senior Member

@Arose.One
    @stevesartstudio

I got to agree with Arose on this.
    Also I feel like you know nothing of graffiti, or just tryed to make this shitty battle seem better, Cus the credit you gave the "second place" about the letters fitting and flowing together is absolute BS

5. loonaii

loonaii Elite Member

He knows nothing? He's better than you he's just trying to keep subscribers and shit pretty obvious.

6. jak24

jak24 Senior Member

That's cool. I havent posted anything though...

7. Semper

Semper Moderator

Cool Idea and all but I feel like you should give some of the entrants some constructive criticism, they're going to improve much slower if you give them nothing but props. They need to hear the hard truth instead of inflating their unfounded egos. Also get some real talent in on these, as much as I would love to enter I would want some real competition to make me put in a real effort

8. stevesartstudio

stevesartstudio Member

haha, Guys the truth is I know everyone in this battle has a long way to go to improve their work. Well except the winner, his piece was pretty tight. But seriously, when Im picking a 2nd and 3rd place piece amongst a bunch of beginner drawings I do try to focus on the things that worked for the artist. If they ask for a critique in the comments section then I'll give them some tips.

But your absolutely right man, I am trying to keep my subs and I'm trying to help kids with their art. I could be an asshole and call everyone toys but thats not gonna help get this thing growing. Eventually I'll get to the point where the top 3 or even the top 10 pieces are incredible. At this point in the battles theres usually only one piece that really impresses me.

It is what it is guys,, Just trying to create something here and it is gonna take some time. Anyway thanks for checking it out everyone!

9. stevesartstudio

stevesartstudio Member

Good points man! I will keep all this in mind! Its a work in progress at this point.

10. stevesartstudio

stevesartstudio Member

haha, oh no the letters don't flow together.. I meant they had the same look. I should have been more specific. anyway I'm getting some good feedback from all of you so thanks for chiming in.

11. ayan143

ayan143 New Member

I feel like you know nothing of graffiti, or just tryed to make this shitty battle seem better, Cus the credit you gave the "second place" about the letters fitting and flowing together is absolute BS..??

12. Misskams

Misskams Member

Graffiti Battle Episode 5

Hi,

Ive watched a couple of episodes and it looked good, not the best production but its a decent entertainment. Ill tell you more after I watch that episode you mention.