Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

How do graffiti artists in my area?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Anst, Feb 19, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Anst

Anst Member

I have been on and off writing graffiti for a few years but I can't find a mentor or anyone in my area who writes. How do I find people I can go out boming with?

2. nastynasty

nastynasty Senior Member

I don't know how, but everyone I've found in my area I blame it on luck. Sometimes there'll be a guy who looks like he writes and I'll go up and ask "Do you write?" If he/she knows what I'm talking about they'll say yeah, we'll talk and they intrroduce me to more writters but that rarely works around here. If you're in highschool go ask some kids around the school. If you're an adult I'd say use social media because the chances of you meeting another graff artist in the streets are slim. (Although it can and does happen). Instagram has over 1 billion people using it, so I know you can find atleast 10 people in your town who write on there.

3. Anst

Anst Member

Thanks for the advice. Yeah I am in high highschool in Belfast and don't really think anyone in my school writes because theyou are more into school and stuff. However I do go out skating but nobody paints at day.

Also, i dont know how to get out bombing during the daylight and not get caught.

4. nastynasty

nastynasty Senior Member

LMAO what? I did not say to go out bombing during the daylight. That's stupid lol. Always bomb at night.
    Just ask around and see. You could even find someone who's into art already and introduce them to graffiti.
    Sometimes there is that one person who doesn't look like they're a writter but if you ask you'll be like "Oh shit that's YOU?"
    Ask anyone who skates if they write. Graffiti is a street thing, so you'll probably find more writers if you ask the street kids like the weed smokers, the wanna be hardcore kids, wanna be gangsters, etc. guaranteed you'll find someone who writes in a crowd like that. Lol

5. Anst

Anst Member

Haha thanks for the help.