Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

How To Reduce The Risk Of Getting Caught..

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by i s r a e l, Nov 12, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Rites

Rites Member

I skateboard, its much better than riding a bike because i would hate to have to ditch my bike in order to jump a fence to shake 5-0. My skate can go with me anywhere.

2. YouRep

YouRep New Member

Recently I went to a show and two *****s gave me their numbers and I gave them myn. Point is, that as soon as we switched numbers, they both bounced. One of the *****s invited me to paint but I ain't buying it. ***** was a white boy. He was rolling with another white boy. The other kid was asian and he was rolling with another asian chick. I might be paranoid but fuck that shit. This was in SF by the way. So SF writers who have been in the game for a while. Help me out.

3. Z3BRA

Z3BRA Elite Member

x

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
  4. YouRep

YouRep New Member

The show was at 1am. Mad C's show lol. Just saying, cause I'm not sure how often undercovers or the fucking vandal squad hit them shows up in SF.

5. doksu

doksu Member

Really nice tips, but dont get paranoid, people dont care about graffiti, the only things that u havent to do is to write on private property

6. A_Former

A_Former Member

I don't know what they're called but there's some ski-mask type scarfs that cover your face with an opening for the bottom of your nose and holes for your mouth. Just slip it on and your face is protected from cold and... ya know what else... If you walked around with it on though it'd probally make you stand out unless your getting up during a snowstorm.

7. Cider

Cider Senior Member

As far as disguising yourself the most I ever wear is a hoodie and a scarf, as the scarf dosnt look sketchy at all during the winter and the same thing goes for the hoodie.

8. biblebeltbangerz

biblebeltbangerz Elite Member

best time to go out and write on shit is halloween night in some kinda mask. carry supplies in ya pillowcase.

9. MrRaphyRoo

MrRaphyRoo Member

Thats smart, take a bike, haha, wouldnt have thought to be honest, i mean the police allways shout 'stop' from a distance like fucking retards, say they're about 7 metres behind you, grab the bike, start running, hop on the back, DIPPP! oh and i just thought, try do it in a place cars cant get to but can see, just so when the po - po show up, they get abit delayed.

10. biblebeltbangerz

i was thinking that dressing up in some thrift store suit to try and look like a religous door knocker or whatever.

11. Cyco

Cyco Senior Member

Be fast.
    Lol, but seriously like go jogging atleast 2-3 times in a week so u get a good cardio and you have good speed. Even if you are fast enough, you still can make it better and its totally worth it.

12. KoolKoalas

KoolKoalas Member

To easly not get caught go out at 2:30 in the morning wear a baggy hoodie and a hat I wear a balaclava and a hat with a hoddie and I tag wear there's camera's so I don't get caught they cant see your face with a mask on that's how you can do massive pieces where there is camera's hope this helped ps. Don't worry bout cops.

13. AnufDrama

AnufDrama Member

^ stupidest thing ive ever heard.. So when a car rolls up and you start running then it turns out a cop is just cruising by and sees a guy wearing a belaclava running.. your fucked. Bandanas or hold your sweater to your face.. Belaclava is just retarded mine aswell hold up a sign saying you just did a bne..

14. Cyco

Cyco Senior Member

Balaclava sucks, gets too much attention. Everybody will notice you and look at you when you have a balaclava. IF you have a bandana you can simply shove it down onto your neck and nobody will really look at you. Easier to get rid of, Balaclava looks way too suspicious.

15. biblebeltbangerz

my xbox avatar wear one i have a white and black but yeah, it would lo0ok funny unless youve just been watching too many german vids.

16. Cyco

Cyco Senior Member

I dont watch any german vids. I hate german language & Germany.

17. AnufDrama

AnufDrama Member

18. Cyco

Cyco Senior Member

^ How about no?
    I simply hate it. I have my reasons.

19. wolfgang2142

wolfgang2142 Senior Member

I cant stand racists, sure hitler did bad things but at least germany isnt proud of it, they're triing to forget about it unlike russia who still believe stalin and lenin were great leaders

20. Cyco

Cyco Senior Member

Im not a racist if I hate the country and the language. I dont hate the people. Althought I do hate a lot of the people. But I hate alot of people from different nationalities :D