Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

i got arrested yesterday

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Joeka, Feb 18, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Joeka

Joeka Member

yeah man ur 100% right im like a ultra noob its sad

2. BombingWriter12

BombingWriter12 Elite Member

damn man i aint never been arrested for graffiti hows that feel i live in the country so we dont have police just patroling about and shit plus the spots are perfecct for getting away with but once i did spraypaint a 18 wheeler and almost got caught but we ran so we got awy with it

3. GuardDog

GuardDog Senior Member

"How does getting arrested feel?"
    Lmfao, how's being retarded feel!

4. Joeka

Joeka Member

lol why u gotta do me like that :/

5. GuardDog

GuardDog Senior Member

Oh not you kid bombs question was dumb.

You're young shit happens, I literally got arrested on my 16th birthday

6. nastynasty

nastynasty Senior Member

did they take you to big boy jail

7. GuardDog

GuardDog Senior Member

A big boy holding cell next to a guy who was on ten tabs of LSD and hanging from the ceiling occasionally. And I was really drunk, and really high. Asking for them to move to other mother fucker. All in all it was a funny experience looking back at it. They let kids off for everything anyway.

8. jees

jees Member

9. Joeka

Joeka Member

lol this video is real helpful thankms man, lesson learnt dont fucking talk to cops it will just end up bad.

10. nastynasty

nastynasty Senior Member

I've seen this before. Even the lawyers know haha. Fuck the Law

11. Joeka

Joeka Member

word fuck those ni66as sonnn

12. HAUNT_ONE

HAUNT_ONE New Member

This is the price you pay for being foolish, and engaging in the lifestyle itself. You mention being Toy, I’m afraid going all city with shitty hands won’t get you the respect you desire ; Only the title of a nuisance painting with no style. Being interested in graffiti since I was 12, my family had no money to pay for fines if I was to get caught. I practiced for years, and set out to paint at 18, where the only damage it would cause would come back on me. Bust your book for the next 2 years, once you’re 18 you no longer have to worry about upsetting your parents. It will also force you to paint smart, as at 18 these charges will not come off your record

13. GuardDog

GuardDog Senior Member

You can appeal for the record to be removed after a certain period of time, but you'll have to pay a lawyer to basically represent you during the appeal. Once he has enough money and the state is content with the amount of ass kissing and greesy wheels. It can potentially be removed from your permanent record.

I've heard of worse charges being removed.

That said, just don't get caught.

14. Bants

Bants Senior Member

toys shouldn't be painting to get up imo. you will regret it later... keep sketchin and paint chill spots... tell ya pops you dont have to do this illegally and get your skills up a bit before you go out. i just did tags. and painted extremely chill day spots for what seemed like forever before i was at a level i felt i could put out. stay out of the yards... you not ready. keep a mop on ya and progress naturally. have some situational awareness bro, you will be fine.

15. Samwestside

Samwestside New Member

Dude, chill. Like others have said, its no big deal and your just a kid anyway. So I kinda got a free pass cos when I was your age I lived in france and my dad was a diplomat there so i couldnt get arrested technically. But then when I was like 17 we came back and suddenly I was arrested. It was only cos I was sagging my pants low as fuck and couldnt even run lol. But cos of that I quickly taught myself some tips. Mostly pretty obvious and others have said some of it. Always tag at night. Never tag alone. Bring your board, you can skate away quick as fuck. If you want to get it out there tag trains and buses and shit. Easy to get away with, well in my experience. If its a place with likely CCTV cover your face, wrapping a shirt or something around will do. Less suspicious than a mask or some shit. And if you DO get caught, always have a story ready like your going home from a party or something to explain why your out that time. And yeah my dads a lawyer now and the biggest thing is dont say a fucking thing to the cops. Good luck bro

16. aerosole1125

aerosole1125 Senior Member

Yeah i wouldnt no i have never gotten caught for graffiti i have however tried to tag an eighteen wheeler that we were driving besides on the interstate or highway or whatever

17. greatwhitedark666

greatwhitedark666 New Member

Hi,

I got arrested, got caught doing a throwie and a cop car pulled up and saw me. I ran but they caught me and handcuffed me. I tried to get rid of cans and stupidly I was also carrying a book which had my tags and throwie designs in there. Im not sure if they took photos of it for evidence or not but they let me go home after they detained me for a bit. They confiscated my cans but left the black book in my bag. Is it possible they took photos of my book and will use it against me and try to pin me for other stuff I've painted around the city ? Im not up like some others but I would say that if you payed attention you would see my name around. I didn't say anything, and have consulted a lawyer.

Any information would be appreciated about how this might pan out.

Thanks

18. Urbanophile-666

Urbanophile-666 Banned

19. greatwhitedark666

greatwhitedark666 New Member

20. ears

ears Senior Member

Your get fine