Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Is there’s too long of a tag name?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Dsm1gb, Jan 15, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Dsm1gb

Dsm1gb New Member

I wanted to change my tagging name but the one I like best is 8 letters. My current one is 4 and easy to write. My question is for those of you with long tags is there such thing as to much? Does it become easier? The only downside I can think of would be not being able to fit it on certain things or getting caught.

Also it has a space I’m not sure if there’s rules against that in a tag or not

2. BombingWriter12

BombingWriter12 Elite Member

i dont think there is any rules to tagging but with 8 letters yeah what you said you have a risk of getting caught or it not fitting.i used to write geneus i couldnt do anything but throw ups with that name.so i started writing aero.

3. skrit.

skrit. Senior Member

If the 4 is a shortening of the 8 then you can switch between depending on what's happening.

4. BombingWriter12

BombingWriter12 Elite Member

5. Dsm1gb

Dsm1gb New Member

I wanted to use the name lone wolf because it fits me as I’m sort of a recluse..

Maybe Lwolf but I’m not sure if that will make a good tag.

6. bugs-one

bugs-one Elite Member

You can write whatever you want. As long as you like it, it doesn't matter. If you're quick enough 8 letters aint bad. Lwolf ain't bad either. Do you're thing.

7. nastynasty

nastynasty Senior Member

I write Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

8. Vlad

Vlad New Member

Yes there is a thing as too much. Each letter you add adds time and uses more paint. An 8 letter word is going to take twice as much paint and twice as long to complete as a 4 letter word. So unless you enjoy getting caught, try to keep it short-ish.

9. skrit.

skrit. Senior Member

A tag takes like 20seconds. An 8 letter tag won't get you caught. Anything bigger and you're no going to be able to do it.