Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Krylon And Other Name Brand Paints

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Payday_909, Jun 28, 2004.

Share This Page

1. GooberOne

GooberOne Senior Member

they dont sell belton or montanna in store were i live so i usually use rustoleum

jfk stencil.jpg

2. zachatnca

zachatnca Senior Member

before i got into actual bombing i would use rusto's with some different caps and it was cheap and worked great

3. Walleeto

Walleeto Senior Member

General Paint
    General4.jpg

Comex
    comex.jpg

and any spray paint on walmart really
    walmart.jpg

4. PHREEone

PHREEone Senior Member

NOW ,all city paint. fresh paint.flame. sabotaz paint.. all great but the FLame is alright to waste paint on its about 4.50 a can but all city and fresh paint. they run on 3 to 4 a can works great better then flame for sure,,,FLAME CANT FIT NY FATS. thats the major blow to the balls!! :)

5. dangeri

dangeri Elite Member

German Montanna Blacks (or the synthetics for going on Brick) MTN 94, Hardcore's or Kobra for me. Coverage on most others i'v tried is weak. Not had the plesure of playing with Rusto's as I'm a UK bumpkin n we dont get that stuff, that im aware of anyways.

6. triphippy

triphippy Senior Member

Ive used some rusto but I preferr the krylon since they are like right next to each other at ace Hardware and krylon comes with better tips and it sprays stronger

7. Nfarren

Nfarren New Member

Krylon isn't the very best because unless put on a very large amount of paint. Your art will come out very faded.