Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by imported_newz12, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. gumspit

gumspit Member

Oh my bad I never knew that thanks man

2. ElbowMacK187

ElbowMacK187 Elite Member

I learned the hard way lol . Tiny spills become hudge stains

3. gumspit

gumspit Member

One time I shook one of the ironlak markers and it blew up everywhere and splattered all over my room rip
    Thankfully it was acrylic though so it came out easily

4. nerd.

nerd. Senior Member

whats the best shoe polish to use as a mop? is the shoe polish thats in there good enough to use as ink?

5. Crapoe

Crapoe New Member

It realky sucks that marsh t frade is discontinued

6. Crapoe

Crapoe New Member

7. Cloud02_

Cloud02_ New Member

Hi guys I'm in a pinch because I'm only 11 so I can't get good markers because of my parents. Miraculously though I got my hands on a krink k-42. It's my only good marker but it's running out of ink. It's not meant to be refilled but does anyone know how to hack it to be able to refill it?

8. nerd.

nerd. Senior Member

make ur own ink little homie. look in the ink thread. the pen ink recipe is probably the most accessible for you.

9. Skag

Skag New Member

I know this has been asked a thousand times, but what's better for a kiwi/ny mop, paint or ink?

10. Mrwoahwoahiseeyou

Mrwoahwoahiseeyou Member

Mom's gonna be pissed!

11. Mrwoahwoahiseeyou

Mrwoahwoahiseeyou Member

add oatmeal

12. spectrepony

spectrepony Member

Just racked a marker first time at Michaels, I just took it out of the package and stuffed it in my pocket but with the wrapping I kind of hid it behind some shit on a shelf was this a toy thing to do or nah I'm kinda new to this thing. Also the Michaels I went to had locked paint but the padlock was unlocked I'm wondering if I go back to grab some will they set off the alarms? They cost 16.99 CA cause they have that special spray trigger cap thing but all the other paints are shit is it worth or not. I'd be taking 6 of them and putting them in my backpack and walking out

13. spectrepony

spectrepony Member

I'm worried abt time, to take the lock off, open the gate, grab 6, close gate and then put the lock back on without being seen is iffy. Or should I just grab the paint and go

14. anonymdkfratrekanten

anonymdkfratrekanten Member

Sounds like you're going all city if you need to rack your paint? In my opinion not worth it, and don't ever do that shit with a backpack, look like you're the kind of person that should belong in there, take 4 in your belt and calmly walk out, don't think about it, if you're in the store just do it, the longer you're in there, the more suspecious you are, but watch out for people and cameras (walk away and stuff it in somewhere else if there's a camera) If alarms go off as you walk through (I doubt since they would waste more money on rfid tags on cans that's locked up) you have two options 1: run the fuck out 2: There's a security guard ... And then don't ever fucking come back again

Might aswell buy something if you want to do it several times but I'd say once the store is racked, you should wait a whole lot before racking that same store.

I would also look for the cachier, if it's a women she's not gonna do shit

Do you have any buddies to go with? Do it! another man aint gonna do shit about three people calmy walking through the exit, even with alarms going off. Like what's he gonna do other than yell?

Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
  15. Ideapdx

Ideapdx Member

Anyone know how to refill a Moltow empty without their refills? I make my own paint but can't get anything to work. Am I an idiot??

16. Matt Wrigh

Matt Wrigh Elite Member

The cap should screw off and the pump will come out and you should be able to just pour your paint in just like normal. The Molotow refill is just a bottle of paint.

17. Ideapdx

Ideapdx Member

Youre right, i'm an idiot. Thanks..

18. SeagerOner

SeagerOner Senior Member

Anyone make markers from scratch? When I was 15, many many years ago. I'd use inks I could get from random scrap Markers and blend the inks. Then I'd empty and clean out a deodorant bar and fill her wit the ink and stuff if wit a sock. Using the shape of the bar made a wide marker. Went to town with that shit! Only negative is the sock with harden and dry so it's a 1 time weapon.

19. Brøndby if

Brøndby if Member

you sound like somebody that can help me. so i racked some "indian ink" from our art room at school, but it is not really waterproof, is there a way to make it permanent?

20. Eulentier

Eulentier Member

Yo anyone knows if you can put the "Liquid metallic permanent paint" by mtn in chisel markers or do they strictly go with mops or brushes?