Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. dangeri

dangeri Elite Member

Not exactly the same, but check out Peal and Meds btk. They build a lot of wispy bits into their pieces. Would love to be able to rock something like that.

2. datguydaze

datguydaze Senior Member

its basic structure is like old english i used to write like that when i was in school when i was in alternative learning class

3. echoV

echoV Senior Member

u should post a pic of your work

4. datguydaze

datguydaze Senior Member

aaight but might gotta wait till monday so that i can get a blackbook and some 0.5 mm pencils and maybe some markers

5. NSOL-OVER

NSOL-OVER Member

Tinting colors and expanding with water?
    Question on what other people are tinting buckets of paint with for background/buff thats cheap. I get cheap 5 gallons of white and was thinking of busting .99 cent cans in it or something.. tried tempora or wtf ever its called, but it wasnt bold or dark enough, or i didnt add enough. Someone else said food coloring... about to try that tomorrow.
    and watering down paint.?. i imagine the more water you add the more coats you would have to do?
    just trying to get as much use out of it as possible.

6. dangeri

dangeri Elite Member

I use 99p/Pound(or Dollar)Land poster paint to tint white mulsh. Normally get 250-500ml basic colours. Its not great and only gives pastel tones, but covers better than white. Better option in my opinion is to get a good black, then add that to white to give a range of greys. Lasts me for ages that way.

7. NSOL-OVER

NSOL-OVER Member

ok. what about rit dye for clothes, or cheap tattoo ink?

8. dangeri

dangeri Elite Member

Never tried it. I'd also be surprised if you can get that cheaper that poster paint.

9. NSOL-OVER

NSOL-OVER Member

tried the black rit dye, both liquid and powder... only gave a light to medium gray. thought it would work better, but whatever... was into 2.5 gallons

10. Anst

Anst Member

Yo I have recently started graffiti and have tried out a few names and was wondering what you think of the name ANST. I have been working on it for a bit and think it's cool but my mates don't. I have also included a photo of a throwie.

1518803582863-1606625053.jpg

11. skrit.

skrit. Senior Member

What do they think is wrong with anst? The most important thing is that you like your name.

12. Anst

Anst Member

They say it sounds just like angst without the g

13. Anst

Anst Member

And angst is a bit "edgy"

14. skrit.

skrit. Senior Member

If you want to you could write ansto/ ansta/ ansti as a similar alternative. Lots of writers do that for a longer name if they're not happy with 4 letters. I think anst is fine though.

15. Anst

Anst Member

Thanks I appreciate it

16. Derschauer

Derschauer Member

Lookin for some advice with painting some long straight lines at wall - from 2m to even 6/8m. What u think is best option: Paint it like 2-3 separate shots? go with just one shot? or mby use tape when you dont need to hurry to much?

17. WarriorUK

WarriorUK New Member

I have a question about paper, to use with markers.

I got a set of 12 markers, and a Montana A4 marker coated paper book, but it is only 36 pages.

The paper is coated, but feels very similar to the printer paper I have 500 sheets of. Will using the markers on the printer paper make them run out faster? It's not rough like sketch paper, and drawing on it feels the same as the montana, I just don't want to use the wrong paper and run out the markers as they weren't exactly cheap.

18. BluberryNeko

BluberryNeko Member

May I ask some advice about handstyle? Like, how do you start? Through talking to people here and through trial and error, I'm beginning to get the hang of throwie lettering and such, and I'm beginning to learn ways to learn.

But how tf do you learn hand style lol. I canot even fathom how one would learn such a thing. Any tips on starting would be much apriciated

:3

19. Tuke

Tuke Senior Member

You get started on it by tagging. Alot.

20. evilfever

evilfever New Member

i'm still toy, but look google "graffiti letter X" X being the letter you wanna see and there will be tons of differents styles. just make sure that all your letters are like the same style, don't want a all letters to be sharp and hard corners and one have flowy bubble like corner. you don't have to copy exactly like it. but it is good place to maybe get ideas on how to write certain letters