Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Remote Camera

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by GuardDog, Jan 24, 2018.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. GuardDog

GuardDog Senior Member

Alright so here is the deal, I noticed that when certain state/town property is bombed (and these are sick spots to get up) what seems to have happened is the local bacon placed remote camera with their own power source attached to trees nearby after the spot got buffed; expecting to get bombed again soon apparently.

Now I know there is no way these devices can last great periods of time without being maintained. But I guess this is legal so what do I do exactly?

Was thinking about destroying a couple but that would just piss them off worse and there is no way these things aren't being semi watched, besides it seriously lighting a fire under their ass. So my options are B. nuke em with paint, which is essentially just as bad as A, or C. Wait that shit out, bomb somewhere else and hope they get bored of charging them so I can get up. Does anyone ever deal with this? It seems like a really lazy strategy on their part I can't imagine city cops ever do this shit.

2. nastynasty

nastynasty Senior Member

I'd say destroy them, that'd be a big "fuck you", but that'd make them angrier, and more likely to go harder. I say play this game with patience. Wait it out. You could also do something different and fuck up the electronics. I don't know how, maybe take a giant magnet to the thing lol. Learn about that, how to disable electronics wirelessly, handsfree, etc. because that could help you get up in other spots with cameras too. I'm thinking out of the box here haha. Start giving emps, (electro magnetic pulses) to security cameras. But yeah just wait it out. Maybe throw rocks at the thing, or bricks. There are 1000 other spots to bomb, so if you're lazy don't waste time dealing with that one because it could be the spot that gets you up... behind bars. I saw that you said you've only done 2 real throw ups, https://www.bombingscience.com/graffitiforum/threads/throwies.5058/page-1247

It doesn't look like a good one, so don't risk getting up a bomb that looks like shit. Do what i do and practice in sewers, under bridges lowkey spots until you don't look bad. Don't even think about bombing a city with those things, please stay lowkey for now and practice.
    Good luck!

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
  3. GuardDog

GuardDog Senior Member

I did like another three at these spots right next to the road where the light contrast made me invisible, but because of that I also didn't feel comfortable using the lamp to take a decent picture. Towns attitude about graff makes these particular throws ephemeral as fuck. I've never bombed a business so I guess it was inevitable that I just troll the state dollar till getting over that disposition or find a nice chill spot like you mentioned. The last one was honestly the best so far, I just realized the ny fat is amazing now I'm kicking myself for using stock caps.

I'll scout a chill spot and git gud before bombing hard again. Thanks hoss