Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sketch Battle Winners (December 2017)

Discussion in 'Old battles' started by newz12, Jan 3, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Staff Member
    newz12

newz12 Administrator

First, a few words about the battle from the judge, Doke:

Thanks to all the people who sent their sketches into the battle. There were some really good artworks. I have been choosing the 3 winners from 6-7 sketches that were the best for me.

I tried to look at style and idea. It was a though decision, graffiti is not a math and everybody has his own preferences. According to mine these are the winners:

1st Place: SMOE NOVA

1.jpg

Awesome combination of a style and unique idea.

2nd Place: Uplne Mimo

2.jpg

Great 3D sketch with a hidden youtube logo

3rd Place: Speed One

3.jpg

Nice diamond style

Congrats to the winners! And Thanks to the BombingScience, it was my pleasure to be a part of this battle.

- Doke

You can see all the submitted sketches here.

2. Flow845

Flow845 Senior Member

Great choices.

3. Mackaphelly

Mackaphelly New Member

Bruh, this shit was straight garbage haha. I love how mainstream graff has got. That most of yall "writers" have never even caught a real spot. People loved that played out NY style, with fake ass "3D" Ya'll aint graffiti! Come to California and find out the hard way.

4. MIUNZ

MIUNZ Senior Member

STFU and let people enjoy what they like. Go hate somewhere else or enter one of these battles and win

And in my opinion these were the top 3 for me

5. TabsOne

TabsOne Senior Member

Always that one guy that is super butt hurt. lol. ^^^ I only got upset on one of these but that was because I took a lot of time on my piece and turned it in early and they never even added my piece to be judged. I think the 2nd place winner should have got first, that piece is too sick. And the 3rd place winner idk..... in my opinion too simple but very clean. I wish I would of did this battle dang it. I was too busy with other projects.

6. Hitman

Hitman New Member

Congrats to the people who won. Good job to the ones who tried and didn't cry about it. Like they say you win some you lose some. Hey "bruh" cheer up here's a lolipop.

7. MINE2 : C.H.A.P.S. CRU

MINE2 : C.H.A.P.S. CRU Senior Member

I follow Smoe Nova on YouTube bro is nice in paper, with cans & digital. Hats off bro congrats. Shout out to everybody that got down, this was fun!!!

8. TabsOne

TabsOne Senior Member

Thank you for sharing that he has a youtube. went and gave him a sub. he has some good work!!!

9. vasco

vasco New Member

if i was the judge there would be different winners but i see why he choose this 3 sketches.

10. Rincones93

Rincones93 New Member

Bien que chevere haber participado, muy bueno los trabajos que ganaron... Saludos.... Espero lancen una nueva batalla....