Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tags

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Denz_one, Jul 11, 2005.

Share This Page

1. skrit.

skrit. Senior Member

Probably not. But experimenting is good. To practice don't but occasionally try something ambitious

2. zoup

zoup Elite Member

This name is so much fun to write, last weeks battle word, retos

20180418_190803.jpg

3. BustDISK

BustDISK New Member

Drop the arrows and the underlining and make the letters a bit more straight and don't worry about styles for now. if you're barely starting out, It's better to have a clean simple tag then having a sorry attempt at something you cant do yet.

4. BustDISK

BustDISK New Member

The letters are dope and have old school style but the arrows and quotations are extra toy. Go simple wit it.

5. Urbanophile-666

Urbanophile-666 Banned

6. Urbanophile-666

Urbanophile-666 Banned

7. rest_lux

rest_lux Member

Hey guys, could you give me some tips on how to improve this tag?

15244094290063598461001040193493.jpg

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  8. Urbanophile-666

Urbanophile-666 Banned

That looks like a Magnum marker... I suggest you take a few deep wiffs of that thing and then try again :)

9. rest_lux

rest_lux Member

Okay, I'll do that, but I wanted to know if the style of the tag is good and what I should improve on the writing itself. Thank you though for the advice

10. Urbanophile-666

Urbanophile-666 Banned

I suggest you practice writing it bigger so you can stretch out a bit and work on the flow and the style. It looks kinda bunched up. You could also work toward making it as symmetrical as possible that always helps make it look good. You could work on that bottom up connection from the E to the S..it might help to find other people who use the same gimmick and see how they did it. Other than that is looks like a good start.

11. 5HTP

5HTP Member

Screenshot.jpg
    "Fun"
    Opinions, critiques?

12. skrit.

skrit. Senior Member

Good to see some cans. I'd say the f looks like an 8 so shorten the curls. Don't connect the u and n like that. But basically keep practicing

13. GuardDog

GuardDog Senior Member

First off is that kingspray VR?

Secondly listen to skrit when I first read it the way you loop the f back around caused me to read "sun" at first glance.

14. 5HTP

5HTP Member

Fake cans ;) Was done in the game "Kingspray Graffiti VR" but will do, I use a couple different F's but I'll keep that in mind. I've never been able to figure out how to make a nice looking U though so my workaround was to just connect them lmao, looks better than using my current U. I'll work on it though

(Here's another screenshot showing off another kinda F i use in my tags, dont mind the excessive flares)
    ai.imgur.com_wEmDfZk.jpg

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  15. 5HTP

5HTP Member

Yup, kingspray indeed

16. GuardDog

GuardDog Senior Member

I have to say I actually really like the style; it kind of feels like a classic new york tag all flared out. I have no idea if kingspray equates to the motion of RL flares with managing the distance and angle(also caps) but I would assume for a fact the hand eye coordination in the general motion of things is the same.

17. Urbanophile-666

Urbanophile-666 Banned

This is script writing.

18. skrit.

skrit. Senior Member

I just took a quick look. Haha

19. GuardDog

GuardDog Senior Member

Of course it's scripted, when I make a comment here I like to write out everything in advance. I know it might just sound like I described using a forum but you know "script writing" when you see it. Teach me your tricks; magic man.

20. Urbanophile-666

Urbanophile-666 Banned

Game is to be sold not to be told...