Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Intermediate Thread

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by (SoS)Viruz, Mar 14, 2009.

Share This Page

1. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

kaps and elbow.
    back to the toy thread. no hate.

2. Urbanophile-666

Urbanophile-666 Banned

3. ElbowMacK187

ElbowMacK187 Elite Member

Really . How could I possibly please you phat ? Not the grimy style ?. Or is it you realized who I was from be for and just gonna do the same thing as last time .why cant i post here if half the shit is as bad as it is. I ain't seen nothing to make me not.... only yours and that blek or w.e his name is . Not downing the other cats there dope . Like homie Antrea big ups but how can I improve if all I ever get is go to the toy forum.. I go there niggas blow me . (Your so good elbow dope shit ) like I dont get it bro . no disrespect . And like can you ban urban and his 7 accounts already please if you gonna come tell me were to post likke a mod .then be a mod . Thanks g but I won't post here no more

4. Kaps2

Kaps2 Elite Member

Phat is just being a dick. I don't really give a fuck.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2018
  5. AMEN 28 CRIMINALZ

AMEN 28 CRIMINALZ Senior Member

IMG_20181222_161835.jpg
    AMEN 28 CRIMINALZ - ITALY

6. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

Elbow I don't know who you are or why you're being a child about it. Your letter structure is ok, you got some good ones in there, you're just nowhere near being intermediately clean with your tools though. Look at that musical key you drew there and tell me you're satisfied with how your curves' smoothness turned out? This is a forum, pick which users to listen to and which to ignore. If you're asking what you need to do to improve, I have one word for you: practice.
    Get quality and cleaner sketches (check aether) then you're welcome to post here.

Kaps, why would I be a dick? Please move over to the toy thread. I'm gonna keep that skope sketch up there as proof of your level mate. I'm sorry to say this, but my 13 year old nephew made a similar sketch last week.
    check all your 3D mistakes, the FILTHY filling (mate you're on paper... what are you rushing to avoid the cops??) at least put in the time to try to pass it off as intermediate based just on its colors... combined with the lazy, unoriginal, same old same old simple style we've seen over and over for 40 years... man, I can't defend this lol.

both of you, at least show us some painted stuff, show you're not like all the other paper beginners DO SOMETHING! otherwise, why should you be here? what's intermediate about you?

why do y'all make me talk to you like that in front of errbody? jesus...

7. ElbowMacK187

How am i being a child cus I asked if you were gonna do the same thing as be for .Like 2014 you banded me for posting here and saying I was toy as fuck and iv done nothing but hit shit scence but as for painted shit I'm not no paper hero

Have not painted in about a 6 months tho . That why I got back on here to get motivation .

20180616_170734.jpg

20180407_163202.jpg

0528161432a.jpg

1119161611.jpg

1119161513.jpg

Screenshot_20181215-123508.png

Last edited: Dec 24, 2018
  8. Urbanophile-666

Urbanophile-666 Banned

9. Wind Up Monkey

Wind Up Monkey Banned

Looking pretty rural there buddy.

10. ElbowMacK187

11. Kaps2

Kaps2 Elite Member

lol your nothing but a dickhead go ahead ban me you shit mod first ban urban and his 7 accounts.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2018
  12. Urbanophile-666

Urbanophile-666 Banned

Still hiding behind that weak BS.

13. Wind Up Monkey

Wind Up Monkey Banned

HEY dont be mean to the poodle.

14. hungover

hungover Elite Member

Ok, yall wanna see why people like me and phat are sending you new kiddies back to the toy thread?

This was what I remember the Intermediate thread being a few years ago.

Semper
    Semper.jpg

Arose
    Arose.jpg

Gane
    Gane.jpg

Sanguine Sanguine.jpg Sanguine1.jpg

Now look at the shit that has been posted recently and tell me HONESTLY that yall think you are anywhere NEAR these guy's levels. Outlines are crisp, letter structure is clean and flows perfectly, color combinations are wild, but make sense and are executed in a controlled manner.

Sorry Kaps and Elbow (and Urban), but until you guys understand that you have a LONG way to go before touching the intermediate thread, you'll be shit on. Have some respect for the quality of work that this thread was known for and spend a bit more time in the toy thread.

15. Kaps2

Kaps2 Elite Member

I respect what your saying hangover but urban is 40 he is not a kiddie.

16. Urbanophile-666

Urbanophile-666 Banned

Iv'e never posted any graffiti art material in either the "toy" thread nor the "intermediate" thread...

Nor have I ever made any claims about being on a competitive level with anyone you have mentioned.

17. Kaps2

Kaps2 Elite Member

Haters hating on young brothers like me and you.

18. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

19. zoup

zoup Elite Member

Damn i miss Arose, his style is original and super wild color combos. Hasnt posted in a min tho :/

20. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

^art is for queers. I dont do that shit