Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Thread Suggestions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fube, Jun 9, 2008.

Share This Page

1. Skue

Skue Senior Member

Thread suggestion: clean up the blackbook thread it looks like trisomy 21 right now.

2. Grim Reaper

Grim Reaper Senior Member

^ dont know what that means..

3. SophLife

SophLife Senior Member

Could we make a "Fill" thread covering fill techniques on getting a clean fill with different items (Cans, Markers, Pens, etc.) and favorite color combos.

4. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Senior Member

Product recommendations thread, it would be helpful for a person to ask for what certain product one would recommend to one another. It sounds like a good thread idea to me.

5. Vapid666

Vapid666 Elite Member

@nos Im pretty sure they already have something like that in the tools and tips

6. Eurothrash

Eurothrash Senior Member

Post your girlfriend?

7. TRUANT365

TRUANT365 Senior Member

Something like a wildstyle section.? anything to do with black book sketches to walls.?

8. CallMeFred

CallMeFred Senior Member

How about a hitman thread? If you want someone killed in your area, just ask us!

9. InnerCityRebel

An eye candy thread lmao

10. wolfgang2142

wolfgang2142 Senior Member

Id like a thread like what to buy with 50$ or When youve got X amount of cash what should you get, i think itd be a good idea

11. InnerCityRebel

Not really a thread suggestion, but I think it would be cool if the site had a wishlist option, when we see something we like in the bombing science shop we can save that item in our wishlist, instead of having to look for that item again you know? I thought it would be a cool feature for the shop.

12. Lich

Lich Senior Member

Thread Suggestion: Racking Tips
    If theres not a thread already on it, I think it would be cool to have a thread on different Racking tips, how to do it, whats the safest method, and so on.

13. Vapid666

Vapid666 Elite Member

@lich there's already a shit load of those made, and that's not the kind of thing that's cool to just put on the Internet, giving a list of methods just lets people know how to catch us easier. And besides it's easy

14. GKH

GKH Member

15. Semper

Semper Moderator

That's actually one of the few ones out there that is pretty much on point, i recommend pming that to ven0m and he'll add it to the thread. The only issue i have with it is that at the end it makes it seem faster than it should, it takes months or even years to go between each step.

16. GKH

GKH Member

Thanks, really appreciate the feedback, I'll give ven0m a message. Your right it takes ages to develop skills, I'm hoping as long as people know the basic right direction they won't make quite as many mistakes.

17. SKUNKone

SKUNKone Senior Member

thread suggestion (if it doesn't already exist): people could post a picture of their blackbook stuff and ask for any help they might need. A few days ago I created a new thread asking for ppl to help me on my piece and unsurprisingly it never got approved. if we have one thread were its all together it would be great

Edit: also a thread for exchange requests would be cool

Last edited: Jul 11, 2014
  18. iced

iced Member

Racking tips

19. TheMastermind

TheMastermind Member

Check out my thread on eRacking.

20. KÄNCEPT

KÄNCEPT Member

Thread Suggestion: Paint For Toys... Types of paint, fill techniques, etc.
    Unrelated Subquestion: what is your opinion on flame paint?