Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Trubble with throwies

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by yeeeeeeeet, Jun 20, 2018.

Share This Page

1. yeeeeeeeet

yeeeeeeeet New Member

I struggle with the letters N, S and R in a throw up if any one could give me some help it would be appreciated

2. Sane_M

Sane_M Member

If you don't have any ideas how they should look, I suggest you to just google "Throwup Grafitti Alphabet". DON'T COPY but get inspired.
    However if you don't know how you should connect them... just practice and remember that throwies are mostly kept close.

Ps: I know my english is shitty af.

3. Sliver

Sliver New Member

Get inspo from writers in your area and change it up to your own style

4. King Kamehameha

King Kamehameha Member

There is nothing wrong with copying a letter to start. Sketch it over and over and over... and over again. You'll make mistakes, some good and some bad. As you sketch / get up you'll favor the shape of a single or group of letters over others and it will transform your entire tag / throwup / piece...

It would be foolish to think you are going to hit a home run your first time to bat, style takes a long time to develop. You should be constantly trying to improve YOUR style every time you sketch in your pad, tag a box, or hit a wall.

Other writers might think you're toy as shit at first, but REAL writers will notice and respect the work you are putting in.

5. mopbucket

mopbucket Senior Member

Man Rs are the best !