Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Wall drawing with many details

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by WeAreVenom69, Sep 21, 2018.

Share This Page

1. WeAreVenom69

WeAreVenom69 New Member

Yo !
    I wanna draw on the wall in my room some Marvel stuff ( pictures attached to the post) .
    I wanted to do it using acryl markers. Also the Iron Man pieces suposed to be fluorescent.
    But Im not sure if paint from this markers will not fade after some time . Maybe someone done something with acryl markers on the walls before and can hit me with some tips ? Any ideas or thoughts for all kind of different techniques are mostly welcome so ... hit me

superior_spider_man_marker_sketch_inks_by_joeyvazquez-d731ua3.jpg

3a72adf12d54fcff3f50bc978856c5ee.jpg

156dda7dd1d181fbe56dcbeb305c19b1.jpg

53413fb45ac7526fc52ca7c57c0d2d3c.jpg

2. aerosole1125

aerosole1125 Senior Member

Those are pretty dope

3. LqqsgsVgin

LqqsgsVgin New Member

I would like to paint the wall in my room too, but my mom would kill me if I did it. So I decided to draw a cartoon on paper and hang it on the wall. You can do that too, just paint the paper the color of the wall.

4. Dolgan

Dolgan Member

Iron Man looks very cool! I'd like to paint something like that on the wall in my room too, but I live in a rental apartment, and I don't think the landlord of that apartment would be happy about that. Iron Man looks very cool! I'd like to paint something like that on the wall in my room too, but I live in a rental apartment, and I don't think the landlord of that apartment would be happy about that. Last year my girlfriend gave me a Valentine's Day caricature, and I hung it on my living room wall. You can check it here: photolamus.com . When the landlord came into the apartment, he thought we drew it on the wall and started to get resentful. He's an asshole. But I look forward to seeing a picture of your wall after you draw on it. I'm very interested in what it will look like in person.