Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

What does your name mean?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Zayus, Jul 17, 2008.

Share This Page

1. BLK

BLK Member

I think it's important for you to come up with something. It's your name. Think about something that inspires you, or about what a man you are. If you're lonely, write lonely, or something. You get the idea.

2. BLK

BLK Member

If that was aimed to me, I'm not emo in any way. Lol

3. zoup

zoup Elite Member

I like to eat a lot of soup

4. kickiticy2

kickiticy2 Senior Member

^^^

im in tears.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
  5. kickiticy2

kickiticy2 Senior Member

mr hyde is gay but style speaks for itself

6. KÄNCEPT

KÄNCEPT Member

I picked my name because i like to create original ideas and plans, leading to the eventual decision to choose the name concept. But, i hated how that would look, so i split it into syllables. Then i changed the c to a k. And i then chose an Ä instead of an o. It makes the same sound but gives an opportunity for a cooler letter. Last, i didn't like how the s would look, as well as difficulty to spray/write/bomb. That decision could change though (inb4 some troll says something smart). So that is how i chose my name. Give feedback. Would Enjoy.

-KÄNCEPT

7. Emohbe1

Emohbe1 Member

My initials are M.O'B when I was young I was nick named mob because of this and used to write it all over my school books engrave it in the tables marker pen it on the lockers etc etc one day a teacher said to me if your going to graffiti the school you should pick a different name everyone knows mob is you.. so being clever I changed it to Emohbe which if you break down phonetically is em (m) oh (o) be (b)... and that's how I got my graffiti name!

8. echoV

echoV Senior Member

i write 'echo v' ... at first i used to write 'mr e' as a play on 'mystery' and my name starting with the letter 'e.' i write 'echo 5' now, and that came from having been in the military where the phonetic pronunciation of 'e' is "Echo," and the "5" just signifies rank.. when i write, instead of the '5' i use a 'v' or a star.

9. L A Z E

L A Z E New Member

well i am Lazy but don't like to write the Letter "y", thats it ~

10. Jayjay10

Jayjay10 Member

I write Xens doesnt mean nothing

11. thespine

thespine Senior Member

Hkay.
    Means Happy Kamper.

12. chkr

chkr Member

I combined the first and last name of one of my favorite musicians, Chet Baker; Chaker. I used to go by EGG when I began years ago but I moved around too much and when I returned home I decided to change it.

13. m00py

m00py Member

BLAME. Speaks for itself I think. Hits home on multiple levels.

14. EK1

EK1 New Member

Hello KÄNCEPT, I would just like to say that Ä does not sound like an O at the slightest. Å does sound more familiar to an O, especially in your case :) Anyhow KÅNCEPT sound more like the actual CONCEPT whereas Ä sounds a little bit more like an E.
    :)

15. sakuL

sakuL Member

I chose my name by just taking my first name and taking the way its spelt from where my family is from and then putting it back wardsL Lucas > Lukas > sakuL

16. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

I used to write more but I thought that sounded boring and whatnot, so I wanted to change my name.. I was sitting down taking a massive shit while flipping through some old sketchbooks when I found a sketch I did for a friend, it was unfinished but was supposed to say something along the lines of "don't sweat the method" or whatever. but being the huge proCRAPstinator I am (get it? because im taking a shit in this story) I never actually finished it and had only finished the ME part of it. then it dawned on me, why not switch the E and the O up? and that is how I came up with mero. later on I threw an E onto the end of it because it flows better when you are catching tags and just in general because I suck at o's pretty hard.

also now my name has an acronym. Murkin.Every.Rival.On.Earth

17. Gambino

Gambino Member

I've decided to call myself KloC...its because I'm always working to get better...Around the KloC

18. Ahes

Ahes Senior Member

Mine is now NOQ which is sounds like the Norwegian Word Nokk which means enough.

19. AphexOne

AphexOne Member

I Just picked the letters i loved to do and the word APHEX has always stuck with me . Also love writing the word ONE.:)

20. isone

isone Member

When i start doing graffiti my nick was IS (from mIRC times) then evolved to IS one.But now i see that IS isnt very good to do burners and now is Iris (and shorter form IS).

21. adui

adui New Member

'Adui' means 'enemy' in Swahilli, and I've got family
    in Kenya.

22. laceup

laceup Member

sere short for serene ... you know like peaceful??