Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

What spray paint to buy and how to improve can control?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Clo-da_mad_lozerrr, Jun 23, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Clo-da_mad_lozerrr

Clo-da_mad_lozerrr New Member

Have been doing graff for 5-6 months on paper.I want to bomb now but can control with shitpaint and and some chinese caps is kinda hard.If I am close to the wall the paint drips and when I do fills the paint cannot get onto the wall and the result is a drippy mess that you can see through.I think I will buy some Ironlak or Molotow premium diamond packs from bombing science.Is it a good choice?

2. RASKY

RASKY Member

best advice is was ever given is to use the shit paint and stock caps then when u master those you move on to better stuff. stuff like quick colors throw a rusto or ny fat on it and work with it, it helped me so much

3. Clo-da_mad_lozerrr

thank you for the advice but here in Bulgaria we only have a paint called Very Well and stock tips.

4. RASKY

RASKY Member

do what they did in the old days steal caps off cooking spray, deodorant, hair spray, etc...see what works

5. Clo-da_mad_lozerrr

I will try it, thanks.

6. Bants

Bants Senior Member

the distance from your surface makes a difference... there is a "sweet spot" so to speak. the type of surface makes a difference. also you can go too fast, and too slow. you really need to just get a spot and a few cans and just do toss after toss after toss. experiment man. as for the caps, there are some with a post and some with the post in the cap.

7. MINE2 : C.H.A.P.S. CRU

MINE2 : C.H.A.P.S. CRU Senior Member

Yeah go old school and get some Krylon cans, they sell Krylon everywhere, Home Depot, Walmart, etc. They're cheap, descent quality and easy to find. Then pop caps off anything like cooking spray, deodorant, anything. Today Graff has been commercialized so much you can buy just about anything but back in the day finding what works & coming up with your own $#!+ was part of the fun. You had to be creative in order to stand out. I've seen awesome work with crappy tools.