Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

When to do a tag, throw, or piece?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Dstro99, Dec 11, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Dstro99

Dstro99 New Member

Just started to get into writing and I have what seems like probably a newbie question buts its something im trying to understand.

My question is When finding a spot How do you decide how you are going to write as in choosing between doing a tag , throw up or piece. What are the things you take in to account and how do you decide whether to do a tag , throw up or piece on that spot. What are the circumstances that I should do a throw up instead of a piece or vise versa or when i should do a tag instead of a throw up or vise versa.

For example Im set on hitting multiple billboards on the side of a highway. And im not positive whether to do pieces or throwups.

I would appreciate all input thank you. I want to get my name up but dont want to sell my self short when i could do a piece instead of a tag or throw up. And i also dont want to stretch my luck and do the unnecessary like doing a piece on a spot where a tag or throwie would suffice.

2. Eazy-Ease

Eazy-Ease Member

Its a gut-feeling thing. But don't do a piece if your a beginner. It will take you to much time to do if you don't wanna get caught.

3. Tuke

Tuke Senior Member

This week on "Shit toys say"..

4. Dstro99

Dstro99 New Member

Yea Im toy asf Lmao I'd rather be a toy willing to learn than someone whos experienced that contributes nothing and is a dick when it comes to helping other people learn. I never understood the logic of being a dick to someone whos less experienced than you when everyone started out as a "toy" especially if they are willing to and want to get better.

5. Tuke

Tuke Senior Member

Thats good but its not exactly rocket science when to do a tag a piece or a throwie :D

6. Dstro99

Dstro99 New Member

Well as i said im new so your knowledge would be appreciated