Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

3-d

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Trashtask, May 10, 2004.

Share This Page

1. leit

leit Member

holy shit its obvious that you suck, pSYKAOz :p

nah that really good information though thanks

Also could you like take your signiture and like explane on how you did that.
    nice work.

LEIT

2. neurosis

neurosis Senior Member

if you look at everyday objects around you and still cant figure out 3d for yourself you should probably join the anti-graffiti squad

3. .5kank.*scK.

.5kank.*scK. Senior Member

yah psy, post a big pic of your signature, its an awesome sketch i wanna get a really good look at it.
    thanks.
    5kank69er

4. leit

leit Member

yeah thats understandable lol. It was the way he taught it that i was wondering about.

neurosis if you got any pictures of paintings that you've done post them up. I want to see your skill..

LEIT

Oh yeah is there a Anti-Graffiti Squad? lol I never heard of one in WI. Once my friend had to scrub off tags on newpaper things, but that was for comunity service.

5. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

i posted in the sketch thread but neways heres some of my 3d...

but i dont use vanishing points i just imagine this shit in my head youll get the hand of it with a tad of practice... not hard really...

[Broken External Image]:http://membres.lycos.fr/psykaoz/t_waste_W_oldcomputer_3d.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://membres.lycos.fr/psykaoz/t_waste_W_3d_andflat.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://membres.lycos.fr/psykaoz/t_waste_W_bNw_page.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://membres.lycos.fr/psykaoz/t_waste_W_3d_skwild.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://membres.lycos.fr/psykaoz/t_fae_3d_pencils.jpg

6. leit

leit Member

oh i thought you did the vanishing point in that also thats why i wanted to know how you did that. CAuse i practiced that vanishing point stuff and i thouhgt it would be pretty hard.

Whats really cool about your sig is that skadowing when you curve the letters. Did you learn that in a class?

7. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

well like after a while u dont need todo it since your brain automaticly knows what looks right.

8. leit

leit Member

9. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

i dont piece much i bomb more.
    so i havent pieced anything since like last year and i havent done any 3d yet.
    oh and it says optimum reality

10. leit

leit Member

11. Yan

Yan Member

12. broke.down

broke.down Senior Member

if you want make a good 3d you need to control easy your cans

13. /*BlItZ*\

/*BlItZ*\ Senior Member

what really helps alot visualy to give your 3-d a more depth effect is to add(what i call shading, which i think isnt the proper term) a light source and giving shadow; making a part of your fill or sides a lighter color than the rest. for instance, if u make a light come from the top right, the shadow will be on the bottom left. its easy. it looks good without a shadow too, give it a try :D

14. dcite

dcite Elite Member

its simple man, and you dont even need to use a vanishing point, you can just make sure every line of the 3d-ing is perfectly parallel, and itll look ill. your eyes will get used to 3d stuff, and you wont even have to think about it..

15. draino

draino Senior Member

the best tip(and it has been posted) is art class the here are some more
    FOR SHADOWING: a shadow is the exact copy of the letter of piece, just a little bit pushed on the side.
    if you want to make your letter look like a block or something, you make lines at every corner of your letters and connect them(like those cubes that were posted

16. slavetopaint

slavetopaint Member

"one point perspective" ....take some are classes, or just look it up

17. jurass finish first

jurass finish first Elite Member

"one point perspective" ....take some are classes, or just look it up [/b][/quote]
    also 'vanishing point'

what does the name matter? it looks the same

18. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

proper name IS vanishing point. but um its been said alot of times up there...

so intead of trying to look smart and all why not really help?

19. dcite

dcite Elite Member

hm, tons of good tips here..

20. HeTaK-cac

HeTaK-cac Senior Member

yeah everybody give good tips now its the time to do sketch lol