Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

665+1 (thats 666 for all you fellow drop outs)

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by GeSuS_KRiST, Aug 17, 2006.

Share This Page

1. umop 3pisdn

umop 3pisdn Senior Member

So much talent to throw it away! What a WASTE!

2. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

yeah that wasnt funny....

3. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

its sad, it is but he needs to do ti for himself afte shits all done he can go back if he chose's too.... 6 months in there along that half of a year in your life gone, no family holidays, no presents, all for somthing u love, as much as it consums your life i mean look at what happens to all the people who are big and get roped up the fines that make headliners and Tv Stations.....

its alot for somthing that hardly gives anything back besdies a family (if everyone in your crew doesnt know each other like that yet) and fame (which waste gets beats up and jumped cas hes up) so i guess we can exclude fame for that one i think Waster writes to say fuck you to everyone, and also cas he doesnt really know what else to do

when i sat in jail for the 6 month graff senteced at me, i cane to the conclusion its nice to distroy but its not worth it
    watching my homies come alot at first then less an less every week to every other week to one a month if your lucky, missed all the crew jams, painting and productions, then relizing that your whole family knows the deal that u fucked up over something as childish as litterly wrtiing on the wall with a crayon..... that chunk i was missing for i cam it with dreams dreads and pericings, come out with sceme's for heroin trafficing, shaved head no pericings.... miss my fav holidays and the fest's that g with them, missed a rediciloiusly list of once and a life time shows.... missed alot for doing the same shit... it makes sence to hang up graffiti for a year or 2 then to lose all for writing your name cas u think it looks good

4. donutfaktory12

donutfaktory12 Member

Werd werd.

And yeah like Gesus said that's exactly why I write (and because I love doing something you can't do and wish you could, like those dope spots of mine HAHHHH yes I have a big ego, go find a needle.)

But during my trip to jail I realized I would do a better job pissing off people if I had a million dollars in my bank account. Imagine being the most hated writer and showing up to a graff event in a pimped out ride with a few body guards and a model or two. Ya. Haha but ya for real I need to concentrate on my future unless I want to keep on living on wellfare and getting arrested a few times a year for petty crimes (not that there's anything wrong with that kind of life but I'm starting to hit an age where I would appreciate a few luxuries and not see all my spare money go on paint).

5. DEKOR

DEKOR Elite Member

tru shit dat.. wise decision..
    wat bowt people like JA, OCLOCK etc..
    dey still writing, wasup wit dat?

6. donutfaktory12

donutfaktory12 Member

Well unlike JA my dad is not rich in the film industry and doesn't support me. If I already could buy anything I wanted and all I had left was to waste away my life painting then that would be a blast. But ya I have to do it in chronological order... make the million first then waste my life away. I'm working on it... =D

7. `~SNEK~'

`~SNEK~' Elite Member

i dont give a fuck if you think it was funny or not..

8. johndoe

johndoe Senior Member

ha! snek is ready to go to war. but on some real shit. this dude up here in ny got busted. cat was only up in queens. not many people knew the name and he gets a felony and six months...shits crazy. for painting walls. its just a matter of prioritizing tho

9. donutfaktory12

donutfaktory12 Member

Gotta know your Modus Operandi, that's why they could never use my name and retrace me to all the damage I did, also why I never had to change my name.

10. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

11. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

my first visit in the forums in over 2 weeks and the first thing i see is this :wub:

12. piscameur

piscameur Elite Member

Werd werd.

And yeah like Gesus said that's exactly why I write (and because I love doing something you can't do and wish you could, like those dope spots of mine HAHHHH yes I have a big ego, go find a needle.)

But during my trip to jail I realized I would do a better job pissing off people if I had a million dollars in my bank account. Imagine being the most hated writer and showing up to a graff event in a pimped out ride with a few body guards and a model or two. Ya. Haha but ya for real I need to concentrate on my future unless I want to keep on living on wellfare and getting arrested a few times a year for petty crimes (not that there's anything wrong with that kind of life but I'm starting to hit an age where I would appreciate a few luxuries and not see all my spare money go on paint). [/b][/quote]
    word waste et word a tous les 666!

13. Jo0key

Jo0key Senior Member

14. SeKs

SeKs Senior Member

Yeah waste is right, the waymost get busted (without realizing it) is their Modus Operandi.

For the unenlightened, it means your habit of bombing, or Character Profiling.

Say you only tag with your favorite Flowpen on your way to school or something, that tag leads you straight to your general area and to school, so they can go to the school, ask who writes (insert crew or name here) and people rat, or it's blantanly obvious due to scribbles all over your notebook or hat/backpack.

Seen that shit happen before in real life and a video.

Word to the wise, Strategically bomb in OTHER areas, not the same area over again, or leave a trail, let alone near your house.

15. donutfaktory12

donutfaktory12 Member

yup and flip yo styles and never admit. I have only been busted for spray paint generally in the past so they can't say a waster12 roller is done by me cause it doesn't fit in my PROVEN (by convicted in court) habit or style of painting.

16. SeKs

SeKs Senior Member

ha, that's slick right there. Shit i bomb in a different city all together. wouldn't help much if i got caught there, but if i did here, i never even been to that City to bomb. :lol: :lol: :lol:

17. vman

vman Elite Member

18. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

Rest In Peace Antonio aka Waster12 CAC 666

i wish i were joking but unfortunately Waster hung himself in his room this past wednesday on December 13, 2006, one day before his 21st birthday. He was found days later. this kid was too young and too insanely talented to leave this world as prematurely as he did. but i know he is watching us from heaven right now. he was a king in montreal with more beef than some entire crews catch. he was an intense bomber with massive skills and he could piece like a motherfucker with more handstyles than anyone could handle. i called on the 12th and 13th and spoke with both of his roommates, trying to wish him a happy birthday but they told me he was sleeping or was out. they only discovered him days later. i just got off the phone with Cri minutes ago and she told me this tragic news.
    Waster12 will always live on in our memories, on the walls and trains he smashed during his writing career, and most especially in our hearts. Much respect, Massive ups, Much Love and Most importantly Rest In Peace to this legend who was taken from us way before his time. i'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but i felt it was important for everyone close to him to find out as soon as possible. We Will NEVER Forget You Waster
    Rest In Paint/Rest In Power/Rest In Peace
    on behalf of the whole 666 crew
    We Love You WASTER 12 CAC 666 514
    forever.
    -Pills666

---
    please tell me this is a fucked up joke.... im actually crying over this shit

19. Proper

Proper Elite Member

Damn. RIP.

I had a friend of mines pass away like 2 weeks ago. Its tough.
    Didn't know the guy. But he had some talent that was only gonna
    get better. Sorry for your lost 666 crew.

20. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

rest in peace

thats all I can say, only spoke to him once or twice.

but seen his graf all over the web.