Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

665+1 (thats 666 for all you fellow drop outs)

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by GeSuS_KRiST, Aug 17, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Steez

Steez Senior Member

2. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

3. swich

swich Elite Member

OMG. i couldnt believe this when i read it...that crazy...str8 up waster has really been one of my biggest inspirations and one of my favorite graffiti artists since the first day i came to bombing science...
    this is ..unbalievable...he had so much talent...
    i had so much respect for him and ....man i almost cried when i saw this....
    R.I.P waster and you were truly an inspiration to me and will continue to be...

4. swich

swich Elite Member

5. swich

swich Elite Member

6. BohemianBastard

BohemianBastard Senior Member

one of the most unique people i have ever had the pleasure to speak to
    R.I.P wastie

7. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

its not a joke its been confirmed by his family.... i been a wreck all day its the frist time anyone has seen me cry in over8 years let along in public..... im off to the tattoo shop soo to get some RIP in done.... still cant stop crying HUGE loss to the crew and to myself and the homies in general.... i dont really know what to say at all... this is soo fucked up

8. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

the fact thats my beat in the background makes me cry even harder.... goes too perfect with the whole day like bee said i cant even speak fuck and too who ever asked to see the letter fuck off thats personal thats for our lady bee and her only....

Rip Waster, my brother from another mother...

9. sadis

sadis Senior Member

I can't believe this. I didn't know him as well as the rest of you, just online. Even so, this hits me as a hard loss. He was a cool-ass guy, and I had nothing but respect for him as a writer. He bombed hard, and had intense styles. I feel like total shit because he suggested we trade sketches, I flaked out, 'cause I never finish sketches..proud to have been in a crew with him and I regret not knowing him better.

10. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

11. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

View attachment 238759

View attachment 238760

View attachment 238761

View attachment 238762

View attachment 238763

View attachment 238764

View attachment 238765

View attachment 238766

View attachment 238767

View attachment 238768

View attachment 238769

View attachment 238770

View attachment 238771

View attachment 238772

View attachment 238773

View attachment 238774

A big influence to me, you can tell in some of my latest stuff. Im at a loss for words. I didnt know him well or barley at all but this still came as a big shock to me. Fill in what i missed be, because i know you got way more flicks than me.

12. SuckiT

SuckiT Senior Member

What an amazing artist .. I find it unfortunate that some one with so much talent who was obviously a smart guy took the easy way out .. hate on me all you want but suicide is a bitch move..

13. Zealot

Zealot Elite Member

RIP waster. You where always a big influence on me. Especially when i first came to this forum you always encouraged me. rest in peace man.

14. xAWOKE.925

xAWOKE.925 Senior Member

your work meant more than you could ever realize.

Rip Waster XII and condolences to his family and loved ones

15. xAWOKE.925

xAWOKE.925 Senior Member

Dont post your fucking disrespect on this thread. If you have your own feelings keep them to yourself.

16. ---CRoR---

---CRoR--- Elite Member

wow... never thot hed end up dead... i was talking to him 2-3 weeks ago about sticker trades and now hes gone :(.... always was a great guy on the fourms never beefed anyone but why wuld he do that to himself and his family and friends... RIP WASTER12

stay safe and bomb hard up there!!!

17. SuckiT

SuckiT Senior Member

Dont post your fucking disrespect on this thread. If you have your own feelings keep them to yourself. [/b][/quote]
    You seem stupid. I don't intend on dissrespecting anyone just saying it like it is ..
    The resaon it is called the "easy way out" is because it is. It appears to me that mentally life was too much for this guy everyone has ups and downs and its how you deal with them that make you a stronger person .. i would suspect that alot of people on these forums have problems either family mental issues whatever. I mean it when i say what a waste because he obvioulsy had tremendous talent ... and i mean it when i say what a bitch move because thats exactly what it is.

18. SuckiT

SuckiT Senior Member

That would actually be down there .. no one who defaces bibles reps a crew promoting the devil and satanism goes to heaven

19. nemzone

nemzone Elite Member

mate watch ur fuckin mouth. that is utter shite. u cant understand what u are talking about until u are in the position where u contemplate suicide. i have nothing but respect for waster, and i feel so sad that its happened.

sukit u need to get a fuckin grip, if u can say something positive bout this bloke then say nothing at all.

RIP m8 :(

20. ---CRoR---

---CRoR--- Elite Member

That would actually be down there .. no one who defaces bibles reps a crew promoting the devil and satanism goes to heaven [/b][/quote]

Wat r u tryin to say? i didnt say nothin bad?

REST IN PEACE BUDDIE!