Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

665+1 (thats 666 for all you fellow drop outs)

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by GeSuS_KRiST, Aug 17, 2006.

Share This Page

1. ras

ras Banned

I never sopke to this guy on here or anything...but iv been looking at sum pics whut people have been posting up on here the past day and his shit is awesome..and the vid in the subway were he jumps off the tv onto the ledge..he was a true artist..

R.i.p Waster..

and Suckit...your bang out of fucking order ! :( <_<

2. whahappen?

whahappen? Elite Member

That would actually be down there .. no one who defaces bibles reps a crew promoting the devil and satanism goes to heaven [/b][/quote]
    yea your right he repped a crew that prmoted satanism and never brought joy to anyone i mean look at all the pages of stuff people have said about him he definatlly seems like the type of guy that would end up in hell

seriously though...die :angry:

3. ---CRoR---

---CRoR--- Elite Member

so u sayin im a fool for sayin that? cuz i dont think so i respect wat he did even if it was against bibles he was a ill writer and nothin can stop that except death :( stay safe homie n look upon us sometime

wish we came threw that sticker trade makes me sad :(

RIP 12

4. FuLa

FuLa Elite Member

well he's not going to the haven that the bible says he would go to...he didn't want to anyway so what's the problem?

this is not a religious debate on who's going to heaven or not...let that kid think whatever he wants.

5. funky monky

funky monky Senior Member

RIP waster12, didnt really talk to u on here but u were an ill writer. props man

6. aeon

aeon Senior Member

never realised how sick the man was....
    big fuckin ups. respect and peace...

7. unfortunatelyLOST

unfortunatelyLOST Senior Member

RIP Waster12.....his shit was ill. goes to show the good really do die young.
    fuckin damn shame.

8. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

9. HARE2

HARE2 Elite Member

PM me all your respect sketches. for the production. Its going to be huge so if i dont get a sketch from you .......fuck you. RIP waste. you are missed greatly.

666 crew I want a piece from all of you , and tags and RIPs and alllllll that. this banner is going to me massive.

10. nemzone

nemzone Elite Member

i dont know yous really, but i have muchos respect fore waste, so when i heard i started doin a lil rip thing anyway.. is it just 666 crus pieces u want??

11. benkser

benkser Elite Member

C'est juste incroyable..

12. TalibKweli

TalibKweli Elite Member

13. fannypack uprock

fannypack uprock Elite Member

its times like these that make me wish our family wasnt so far away. although if we werent we would all get arrested for crushing in the name of 12. i have a lot to say but i feel kind of akward crying in the library. i fucking love you homie.

14. EsKoNeR!!

EsKoNeR!! Elite Member

i didnt know him personally. had tlaked to him a couple times on here, but i am friends and talk frequently with a couple of his really close friends, and just by talking to them and by him having hte influence on my writing he did, it hurts. To everyone in the 666 camp im really sorry to hear this happened. I cant stop thinking about it. Rest in peace

15. scOpeOne

scOpeOne Elite Member

shit.. i jsut saw this im a bit late and its fucked up cuz i knew him well

i talked to him on what must of been the 10th or 11th and he told me he was going to do this but he'd said it before and i never thaught that this would actualy be the time it happened. he was a good guy, but he definetly had problems. its a shame this turned out to be his soultion, but thats his choice. wtv im babbling so peace everyone and R.I.P WASTER12

16. T R E O

T R E O Elite Member

^^very true if you ever read scriptures from the bible..
    fuck..
    yet again,RIP to the homie WASTER TWELVE..
    even if i didnt know him personally,he crushed..

17. Stim

Stim Senior Member

condolences to the family, he was a great writer.

18. BoRe-719-

BoRe-719- Elite Member

count me in on that shit

rip waster

19. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

hare i got you man ima work somthing up at my job... expect some waster12 tattoos from me also

20. EsKoNeR!!

EsKoNeR!! Elite Member