Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by CL3ver1, Jan 4, 2006.

Share This Page

1. yakrian

yakrian Senior Member

ai12.photobucket.com_albums_a237_yakrian_deadoh3.jpg

New shit from boy KANCER...not exactly graff, but I can't draw shit like that.

It appears the Chat thread was not approved by the Mods...or deleted. 'Cause it seemed to be approved, then POOF it's gone. I dunno whats up. Maybe one of ya'll can try setting it up.

2. miz

miz Senior Member

nice so yak are you down here yet?

3. Freshprinceofv4

Freshprinceofv4 Senior Member

yeah i saw that mako one..but i thought it said Maho??
    isnt it maho??
    can someone tell me where that pic is from and what it is of?

4. J I N X

J I N X Member

yo prince we should get together the old mng for a day and go to the bridge , or maybe even the old construction spot? koze wont have his license for exactyl 11 days s mayb we could get oopsie or cave to provide a ride for a paint run?

EDIT: dont wanna get this closed

[Broken External Image]:http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/8430/aktjadeby6.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/8256/blubbersk9.jpg

so there, btw not me :D

RE-EDIT: do you guys kno of any good purplw ink, tryin to find one lately but can find it

Last edited: Jun 28, 2007
  5. daze101

daze101 Senior Member

dats some sick pics yall! keep em comming

6. yakrian

yakrian Senior Member

Miz: No, I'm not there yet...I get there Saturday night.

Prince: Yes, it's MAKO. All I can say is that it's from VA...he painted with LYES after all.

JINX: Corio ink is purple. It's the stuff they use in price-tag makers. If not, they make something called "Magic-Dust" which colours inks different colours...I'm currently trying to find some bottles of ink in a store that I don't have to order from. MARSH, Pilot, Corio...someone told me you can get bottled permanent ink at Wallgreens. If anyone can verify that, I'll be eternally grateful.

7. J I N X

J I N X Member

Mako is local to me cuz ive seen his handys at he food lion down the street from me, and one of his pieces on a shipping container

I really wanted Purple ink, but i got Green Corio instead, and i ordered a purple flowpen, and a scrawlpen and a H2B, O well supporting Bombing science.

IM pretty sure that you cant buy permanent ink, but leather dye is just a good and comes in alot of differnt colors, ive used a red in one of my emptys, worked out pretty well.

We should get a meet together maybe sunday, so Yak can particiapte ;).

The only problem is Transport i might be able to wrangle a ride but it would be really hard to do, best bet is Cave or Oopsie, cuz we aint got cars, i hate bein on probation :(

8. yakrian

yakrian Senior Member

Sunday's good for me.

I'm sure you can get MARSH ink somewhere other than online...You've got to. They didn't have Bomb-Sci in the early 90s...

9. Ez*OnE

Ez*OnE Senior Member

damn yall suck...lolz sunday man i got church hah! but i can wat i can do

10. J I N X

J I N X Member

11. ...uhh

...uhh Senior Member

lol ... i got church sunday too ! lol nice southern bois aint we?... we go to church and then go get in the car and hit some spots!... lol j/k
    so we should do a big roller on the 7th cause the date will be 7/5/07 or our area code. we need to spend that whole day repping the 757 !
    ... or not w/e yall wanna do... lol

12. miz

miz Senior Member

i wont be able to do anything for atleast 2 week im working and on my days off im working i need money i over drew money on my debit card

13. ...uhh

...uhh Senior Member

dam miz , thats like all of yaks stay...

14. yakrian

yakrian Senior Member

We gotta have a meet at some point...'cause I'm gonna be passing the 757 book on to someone...or we could just have a huge Blackbook Session. Everyone brings books and everyone hits 'em all. Either way, I'm up for a huge roller...what the fuck's it gonna say. We're not all the same crew, and 'scuse me for saying, bu a huge 757 is a bit redundant...Unless we're planning to pull a SABER and do one big enough to see from a satellite. (Which took SABER, GKAE, CHUNK, HAVOK and FATE 35 nights and 97 gallons of paint.)

15. CL3ver1

CL3ver1 Elite Member

im down for that.just throw up a huge TOK.

16. yakrian

yakrian Senior Member

Go nuts.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2007
  17. Klone

Klone Senior Member

ai47.photobucket.com_albums_f160_EZA757_PICT2490.jpg
    ^^This was at VA's Contemp. Art Museum..there's this wall where you can freely write anything you want..so Im passin through, and I happen to find this..and of course, I had to put in my input as well..

ai47.photobucket.com_albums_f160_EZA757_rompy.jpg

18. J I N X

J I N X Member

where's that at? that looks cool

19. CL3ver1

CL3ver1 Elite Member

hey i know that gay guy...who tryna go bombin tonite?in the va beach region.

20. Ez*OnE

Ez*OnE Senior Member

aight!!! clever let me no hoe lolz