Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Action Shots.

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by sadn, May 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Tony

Tony Elite Member

2. PHADELIK

PHADELIK Member

3. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

i know its an old cop car. i saw the numbers an the model. but its one of those rebuys at cop auctions (unless he broke the lights but i dont see anepieces...)

whats so hot about hitting a copcar? its not really hard at all.... just find where they are parked in a good spot jeez.... well i didnt hit a cop car really. it was a minivan and its from the hampstead police. but its almost the same... ill go get flic then if yall dont believe me jeez. didnt hae a cam back then and its old and sucks but ill go get the flix. its night now so ill wait for tomorrow or monday, i never invent stuff.

4. stak

stak Senior Member

JUST SHUT UP

5. jade

jade Elite Member

not all cop cars have frikken lights on the top....sum cop cars have the strobe lights on there head lights like undercover cop cars

6. Tony

Tony Elite Member

those cars also dont have "police" writen on the side.

7. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

not here.... well i havent seen any so...
    well if its a real cop car that respect for it. if not then well ive already said my opinion.

and like make me shut up badass! im scared. jeez im behind a screen yo. your order is like pfff 2 words on a screen. dont try to act threatening.

8. stak

stak Senior Member

it's not threatening.. yer just annoying... and that was typed out of annoyance... two totally different things homey-q.

peace.

9. L-D-R

L-D-R Senior Member

héhé nice car :p

10. sar

sar Member

who care anyway....u wrote on a cops car ...bravo..but now got write on
    the police station...then ull have respect of everyone

its not all about respect man...its about doin is own shit...graffers look like lil rappers now....they diss eachothers like kids man...so fucken boring
    were suppose to support each other like a family man find some nice spot and go hit shit like no one did

11. sar

sar Member

ho and by the way its a nice piece on the car

12. L-D-R

L-D-R Senior Member

damn cup car?? o_O? u bomb on this ?? HA! i just bomb on bus when they are stop at the red light

13. sar

sar Member

a fast throw up man..at the red light fast as fuck..

14. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

at red light i have time for a fill. but im not looking to get busted again.

bah on a police station. not that hard either...

15. Flaw_fsm

Flaw_fsm Senior Member

this thread needs more flix, im all for the chit chat but i would prefer the action shots

16. sar

sar Member

on polis station nut that is hard but...u have more chance to get busted aighttt...

17. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

yeah but like its not expected all that much either so... what would be dope is to run insed and and tag yp the inside while some films from the window... id pay for that XD

18. Paul Pfeiffer

Paul Pfeiffer Senior Member

Talk is cheap... And you seem to be doing a good bit of it. POST THESE ILLUSIVE COP CARS YOU HAVE HIT THEN. I won't hold my breath.

19. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

i said i will. its dark outside and my cam isnt good. so night shots are a noono. plus its not just nextdoor. chill out... and i duno its probably buffed by now. if it is then ill do new hits no need to yell liar yet

20. Paul Pfeiffer

Paul Pfeiffer Senior Member

Your counterfit facade of being a writer is transparent as fuck. How about you post something else of yours then. Post anything. Right now. I know you have something. You were absolutely right, you do deserve to be a mod. You like the majority of the other mods are non-painting lames, who compensate with 2cents on messageboards which don't amout to a fucking thing.