Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by liltaz78, Mar 14, 2006.

Share This Page

1. -EgoDeath-

-EgoDeath- Senior Member

22, 23 in about 4 months..

2. regos

regos Senior Member

started off at 13, fourteen now. my buddy who writes Reck got me and my cousin into it.

3. littlejohni

littlejohni Senior Member

started at 12,got serious at 17, 22 now

4. seze1

seze1 Senior Member

Started at 16......30 now.
    Old guy in this game what
    :D

5. IwriteSEK

IwriteSEK Member

started lookin into it around 10 or 11..
    started gettin into a lil about 6 months ago, so i should say about 12
    and im 12 >.<

6. BeesKnees

BeesKnees Senior Member

by the way people consider started in this thread im guess i started when i was around 12 or 13, sketched for about a year, did my first piece just after i tourned 14, started really tagging a few months after when i realised that other people really do graffiti (i live in toronto by the way), first started bombing about a month after that,,thats when i first looked up graffiti on the internet, pulled my first all nighters bombing half a year later and now im almost 16. i guess i got into it in a kinda unique way, i was always a big character drawer so i painted my characters on trains when i was around 13, this is when i started noticing names, and tags, and throws and i caught on from there

7. InkScientist

InkScientist Senior Member

I'm 17 turning 18 and I did it on and off since i was like 13, 14 or 15? dont really remember. Just got back into recently.

8. SA One

SA One New Member

i started at 16 now i just turned 18

9. p-town

p-town New Member

sarted at 13 13 now (i a toy sorry but it's the truth)any one in petaluma or san fran hit me up oh started cause i allways thought it was kinda cool.

10. afrillisdark

afrillisdark Member

im 17. i tried to start when i was 14.. didnt work so well, i decorated my shit too much. and i was discouraged cuz i have a vagina not a penis, damn bastards

11. Maste

Maste Senior Member

oh man your not a man :O haha... um yea im 17...i think i already posted in this thread...but i had an idea. someone should make a poll for this so we can actually see the stats instead of lookin through 40 pages...like 12-19 and the one spot for younger and one spot for older... i guess thats where i figure the age range is for people who consider what they do as graffiti

12. Kool-Aid Man

Kool-Aid Man Senior Member

who on here is younger than 12?..
    started about 7-8 months ago but i didnt really get into it till i made a bombing science account...
    oh and im 14

13. Rambooboo

Rambooboo Senior Member

i started when i was 12 and stopped so its 13 and im 14 now ninth grader

14. the redeemer

the redeemer Senior Member

no you retard, your 17 turning 35! did you really have to say that eventually your going to be older?

im 17, or whatever age i could claim to be on the internet. and apparently eventually im going to be older. who would have thought?

15. I<3Trendz

I<3Trendz Senior Member

started at 11 just playing around but now im thirteen

16. **_Abstrakt**

**_Abstrakt** New Member

I started writing last year im 16 now... I got caught in calgary alberta one time for some bullshit tag i did under a bridge and some guy followed me and called the cops and they came to my door and gave me a thousand dollar fine and tried to take my paint and i was like "you dont have the right to do that, get a fucking warrent" i hate cops lol

17. atlok7

atlok7 Elite Member

ha i started doin work at the age of 13. i started writing because in spanish class this kid that sat next to me said that the name tag i drew looked like graffiti. haha it was shitty bubble letters in the name of "PABL0"(my spanish name) ever since ive been dedicated to graff. i am now 16

18. desincrustant

desincrustant Senior Member

19. Rots takes your Daughters

Rots takes your Daughters Elite Member

20. PARALYZED_CELLS

PARALYZED_CELLS Member

at 12 son, i'm going on 21 tis feb.