Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Americas Most Wanted

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HEIST, Nov 4, 2007.

Share This Page

1. syrup2

syrup2 Elite Member

I was talking to my tko homies about a few days before this happend
    and they some tko folk were gonna shoot up an mta art show

I thought they were joking..moral of the story dont fuck with tagbangers haha

2. tuckfoys

tuckfoys Senior Member

I know it seems fuckdup to blast somebody over graff but thats how shit is in South Cali. Its a thing of dissrespect not just 'Oh he crossed me out so im gonna cross his ass out everytime' its more than that. down here its like if you slash somebody you can get shot for it.

3. syrup2

syrup2 Elite Member

tuckfoys know whats sup
    never hack somebody that you dont know
    Im in some shit over that right now went over this toy tagbanger that repped a legit crew
    now I got a call from homeboy that theres a van full of dope fiends with heaters looking around for syrup

4. Beautiful_Crime

Beautiful_Crime Member

NIKKUH ppl get killed over slashing the wrong dememnted motherfuckers believe it or not

5. its all good till the cops come

its all good till the cops come Senior Member

theres too much shit going wrong in the world to be shootin ppl and fuckin ppl up over graff. sure ppl get unreasonable sometimes and fuck with your shit but either cross em or let it go. ppl who do tht shit make graff look even worse. and tht mta shit doesnt really make much sence considering toomer is tight with them.

6. TRAGO125

TRAGO125 New Member

Tko and MTA both go hard

7. 818Valle

818Valle New Member

Next time you guys TKO tag on one of our streets in the Valle you will get dealt with. All gangs here in the 818 will get you. You fucked up for tagging on front of a big homies home. Go back to L.A. and do your shit. Here in the Valle the gangs run the streets 13 not taggers, and when you get busted you will get smashed inside for doing this, so stick to murals not tagging on sidewalks or walls.