Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ask A Hypnotist

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by caron_400, Jun 15, 2021.

Share This Page

1. caron_400

caron_400 Senior Member

I've been doing hypnosis on myself and others for over 15 years now. It's changed my life in more ways than I can count and I want to share that gift with all of you lovable bastards.

As you can imagine, I have influence myself and others to change negative thought patterns into positive ones, changed feeling of depression, fear and anxiety into happiness, pleasure and confidence, and I have changed destructive behaviors, like my own personal addictions so that I can focus on positive goals and actions that have enhanced my life tremendously.

Anything you feel or do can be changed if you follow simple principles of mind control. You can influence yourself to become anyone you want to be and you can learn to be someone that get's whatever you want.

I'm here to help if you want it guys, just ask me. We will make it fun and enjoyable for anyone to read and change your lives for the better.