Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

bad night vision

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by toy division, Aug 4, 2020.

Share This Page

1. toy division

toy division New Member

hey all i have bad night vision. real hard times staying in the lines getting clean fills.i put that shit up and it disappears on the wall and then my out line doesn't match up. why i prefer day bombing. anyway any suggestions yall have? i dont wanna use a light cause i hit some pretty heat spots dont need the extra attention. i like my shit its just coming out real sloppy, any tips or tricks much appreciated!

2. spraynpray

spraynpray Member

stay in the dark for a while let your eyes adjust before you hit the spot... use brighter colors for the fill themselves.. hmm, not sure what else could help.. Go bigger as well, it's hard to see smaller details but if you go nice and big it's a little easier for your eyes to make out the lines.

3. JAES

JAES Member

Bomb using white paint with a red outline.

4. spraynpray

spraynpray Member

yes to that, definitely have an easier time with white fills and black outline, but I think a dark fill with a white outline stands out more... but a white fill with a red outline is the solution.