Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Being Paranoid?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by "Jedi", Mar 7, 2007.

Share This Page

1. Bombers Ambition

Bombers Ambition Elite Member

get drunk first that calms me down when i paint

2. ThrowItUP

ThrowItUP Senior Member

go to any local skate shop,graff shop, or record store if u live close enouh walk apst it every day when u see some one in there buying shit talk to em if u dont live close find a place thats ells supplies every area has atleast 1 and go in there chill and talk with the store peeps when some one comes in talk to them, never go up to someone while they're bombin unless they have seen u already thats almost a definat a spray on the face and about that lying toy bitch sell him some otr streetdusters for 15 dollars not only are those markers shitty but they attract super toys like flies [/b][/quote]
    hahhaa, well i dont have like a local graff store, only like ace hardware and chain stores. so i dont know what to do about that. and about that marker, im not wasting anymore money on nthat stupid bitch.

3. BeesKnees

BeesKnees Senior Member

yo man i dont know about u guys but when ever i do something, and like i get talked to by a cop and i tell him my name and shit and he knows what i waas doing but he never saw me so i cant get charged so he just lets me go, the next few days im paranoid as fuck wenever the phone rings

i think if u tag regularly you'll loose most of the paranoia

but i think its a good thing to be a bit paranoid, like when i first started i was afraid of nothing and now i look back and i think "fuck man i was sooo stupid"

but i got lucky

4. scr3w

scr3w Senior Member

a whole bunch of no namers are posting in this thread, and there is already a thread about paranoia.

i vote close.

5. Mr.Sars

Mr.Sars Senior Member

If you're that paranoid about putting up one letter, graff basically isn't for you. :
    Im only paranoid if im by myself.
    IS that a hole in your tights or is that the stairway to heaven.

6. Bombers Ambition

Bombers Ambition Elite Member

the more people im with the more paranoid i am cuz it baits shit out + u gotta owrry about one of them snitchin usally 4 manz is the best to roll with

7. Loz emlintio

Loz emlintio Senior Member

I only get paranoid if I smoke, drinking don't do shit besides make me piss on myself. JKes.

But I don't smoke and drink when I go bombing, so I just get sphyced when i'm alone and hear syrens, then running is the best bit.

Paranoia is for the weak-minded mother fucker, yes, that does include YOU!

8. pizzleaint

pizzleaint Senior Member

normally what i do when im out by myself doin my shit when im walking to a spot i just make sure that i dont see anyone and check my area

gotta remember too realistically a bomb should take several minutes to do

and as long as your checking your back during the act of whatever your doing you should be perfectly fine

9. beantownboy

beantownboy Banned

i use to draw shit in my house and i thought my atd security thing was spying on me and write before i'd go out i'd be busted then i thought to my self and i sed pass dat blunt lol!!! :lol:

10. Able!

Able! Senior Member

get drunk b4 bombing n youll never worry bout paranois again..when yur drunk u just dont give a fuck just dont do anything to stupid or yur gonna get boooked

11. wemz

wemz Member

BROAD DAYLIGHT ON BUSY STREETS LIKE FUCK THE POLICE! I gotta put some action shots up for yall paranoid mofuggas. show ya how its done. The fact is most cops dont even give a fuck, and if you cant outrun em when they do, then once again - GRAFFITI AINT FOR YOU.

12. Dr. Coffee

Dr. Coffee Elite Member

being paranoid or being a pussy as it is more commonly known as

13. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

kids that say they never get noid are the BIGGEST pussies.

14. liltaz78

liltaz78 Senior Member

Shit last summer when i was starting up again i was flippin like crazy. i just did alot of handstyles and throwies and shit and it just became alot easier just if u don't have any feeling of bein paranoid ya need to check ya self cuz then u become to open about it and its easier to get caught.

15. ILuvHoodRats

ILuvHoodRats Senior Member

i just bought one and yes , it is shitt but i like the color

16. Game Ova 07

Game Ova 07 Senior Member

when im with myself i feel a little less paranoid....more people=more attention to yourself so limiting yourself to people watchin out is probably better

17. Slaze

Slaze Senior Member

yea i agree with everyone that said to find a bridge or any safe place, its a good idea.
    when you get over being paranoid dont loose your intuition, it can save you. if you feel like your being watched check your surroundings.

think about this, before you did graff if you were walking down the street did you really notice half as much graff as you do now. the fact is people arnt looking as much as we are.

stay chill and keep painting

18. "Jedi"

"Jedi" Member

I don't post much, but I've pretty much read everybody's response. Thanks for the support, writing does seem to be getting a bit easier, at least when I'm not in the suburbs. When I'm downtown skating, tagging is ease.

19. 14nick

14nick Senior Member

just calm youre self the fuck down smoke some shisha and then it will chill u out!!

20. Slaze

Slaze Senior Member

. . . lame, you should only have to rely on yourself to paint well