Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Best Getaways - Chase Stories

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by -->MaNiK1<--, Oct 17, 2004.

Share This Page

1. JUICE ONE

JUICE ONE New Member

The Other night me, and 2 of my friends were doing a rooftop, and a cop rolled up and flashed the light up where we were, luckily we herd him step out the car and had Just enough time to hide, he looked around for about 10 minutes but he finally got back in his car and left, and when we were coming down off the roof, he flashed the light on us, so we ran, jumped a fence, tore a pair of good pants doing it :( but ended up running through a few backyards and got to the street I lived on, got inside, and got away :) not much of a story, but it was the only one i can think of right now...

2. GBE

GBE Member

I don't have any good Tom Cruise escape stories. But I was stenciling near a bridge. And a black trans am full of drunk fucks parks up near me. And some beefy-ass drunk guy comes out and walks to me. I just put the stencil and paint can in a bag and rode away on my mountain bike... Crazy shit huh?

3. Slushi

Slushi Banned

I was on this small building doing throwups and the janitor come up through this little hole he had a cop with him so i jumped off the building I thought i was gonna break every bone in my body but luckily i landed in a dumpster.

^^ run-on sentence.

4. Lemon

Lemon Senior Member

2 of my friends and I were tagging one of my friend's old school, and my friends said they heard a cop siren and started freaking out loads and fucking ran into a field, so I followed them and there were these horses and they started following us o_o

I'll never forget those cold ruthless eyes...… always watching...

5. obseen

obseen Elite Member

haha slushi, dumpster boy

anyone ever been chased by a vehicle?
    me and some guys are in this building site just puttin up a couple of tags and this crate thing
    the some guy walks dow the other end and my mate said he was just goin to the toilet, turns out he gont into his jeep thing and drove after us haha
    we ran to the exit and he opened his jeep door just as we got through the gate and ran off, he nearly ran us over the crazy fuck

its funny to me now but it was scary at the time

6. NOMX

NOMX Elite Member

did u land on top of the dumpster or in the garbage?

7. obseen

obseen Elite Member

in the garbage probably, haha, bet he was smelly that day

8. Malicious artist

Malicious artist Senior Member

well i have a few but early on when i first started this night i was painting and it was really cold, and my buddy and i were painting this corner store thing on and intersection and some guy was standing therre the whole time and my friend told me to stop but i didnt and i dunno he called the cops and we saw so many we were running for liek 45 minutes and hiding and it was cold and our jackets and shit help us back andd uhhh it sucked so ard i though we were gonan get cauight.. yah it fucking sucked................ krylon 'n Stock cap days

9. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

driving away from cops busting up the races with like 30 other cars, now thats some nervewrecking fun right thurr

10. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

11. Fluffy Bunnies

Fluffy Bunnies Elite Member

Just last night I busted out my krink mop, then as I opened it, krink splatterd everywhere... All over my arms (luckily there was a fountain near by so I washed my hands right away) Anyways I was doing a tag then *BANG!!!* A drunk guy threw his girlfriend out the Bar door and I am like "HOLY SHIT!" She was crying for help and I just looked at the guy. He looked at me back and said Your next mother fucker! (I am only 16 the guy was a muscle head kinda guy) He chased me down a few blocks. I lost him but I had to go get my krink mop cuz I dropped it then that girl was laying on the ground crying and saying help me! but being the guy I am, I just ran away cuz it wasn't my problem. Felt bad for that girl though... her face was all bloody.

12. ME5T2

ME5T2 Member

honestly. i actually hought about doing that since like last year. no lie.
    and i will do it. like an entire mt.
    itll take like a shit load of paint.
    and a lot of fucken help.
    but i willl do it.
    if no1 beats me to it.

13. KaL1

KaL1 Senior Member

:lol: last weekend my homie hit up on some electric bin infront of a bunch of people and some guy snuck up on him in a bush behind him and spit on him hahahah

14. Chainsaw Gutsfuck.

Chainsaw Gutsfuck. Member

:huh: Yeah manik you talk shit. if someone jumped from two stories his leg would have snapped. :lol: idiot.

15. Bruce_1nR

Bruce_1nR Senior Member

Fuck it, last night I was in the yard when I hear some radio (turns out all the workers just got radios) so I grab the can that I had laying on the ground and slowly start moving back towards the safety fence so I can hope over it and book. (A safety fence is a short thing made out of plastic...its purpose remains a mystery to me)

Then the worker crawls over the line with his flashlight...sees me. And I'm used to "Get the fuck outta here kid" But instead, he goes for his radio and calls me in, so I just take off hop the fence almost fall into a huge puddle at the bottom the trence, climb some muddy ass hill and run as fast as possible through the 5ft bushes and weeds. I'm soaked, my shoes are wrecked and I dropped my cell phone in that mess...

16. Anonymous1232

Anonymous1232 Member

I dont know what you guys are talking about, 2 stories on to grass, its like big and shit, but it can be done onto grass, you go to do that free runnning shit, with the roll, you feel like a fag, but that takes the impact pressure off your legs. if you got your paint in your pockets, well shit you best be with god.
    but that shit doesent sound impossible, scary as fuck tho.

Spent a couple of summers free runnnin, jumped something like 2 stories maybe, it was downhill and my akles/feet hurt real bad for a week but it wasent like i was crippled.

Watch that david belle shit, you'll know what i meen.

17. Ares_23us

Ares_23us Senior Member

One time i was stealin paint and the workers saw me takin the paint so i ran like hell unitl i hit this fence and they were right behind me so i hopped the fence and
    got the hell out of there

18. BRIZZY ARTIST

BRIZZY ARTIST New Member

oK boppers . i was painting a wall with some mates and we finished doing our piece and there was a fire in the bush just behind where we were doing it so we got outta there... two seconds later 2 cop cars drova past to go to the fire and saw us running so chased us cuz they must of thought we set the fire..... we were ages ahead but unfortunatly we were with a fat fella and he couldnt jump fences... so the cops grabbed him and took him in he got caught with paint n shit...He ratted us all into the cops and we all had to go for interviews... now his fat ass is sitting in hospital.......

19. levans

levans Senior Member

20. DJLotus

DJLotus Senior Member

What the hell?? You ran for 45 minutes? And you were still cold after that?