Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Best Getaways - Chase Stories

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by -->MaNiK1<--, Oct 17, 2004.

Share This Page

1. SAC

SAC New Member

this prolly aint a biggie for you guyz but im a toy and 14 so i was scared
    newayz...
    me and SheOne were bombing this building in town during my lil bro's football practice
    and the guy at rent a center came out and saw us so we took off... well bout 20 mins lataer we thought we were in the clear so we were juss walkin around and we seen a cop car at the stor he juss racked a mop from so we were weirede out but we juss kept kool then we saw him come out and yell "hey" at us so we ran and jumped in this car
    and watched him he was by his car and he picked up his cb radio then jumped in his car and left!
    later we found out he had a HUGE crime he had to respond to
    Lucky us! :D

2. SheOne

SheOne Member

yea good times. :ph34r:

3. SeeOne

SeeOne Member

Sucks to be you :eek:

4. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Chased by cops lighting fires..

Graffiti just by teachers. I was in the toilets tagging and shit and a teacher was coming in and we have like umm how to explain we got the entrance to the toilet then turn then there is a troth (dunno spelling) then one on the other side so it's like a square then the normal toilets and me and my friend ran around that twice and out the door.

Another time a female one the window was open and there was a basketball in the toilet and she caught me tagging while my mate was getting this basketball (we didn't know about the teacher) and we started kicking it around and she went nuts and the windows are the lover things you can take them out (I've broken many with balls) anyway I took them out and jumped out and went back later on put em in didn't think anyone knew :p

oh and isn't free running great I lov that shit man thats why I wear running shoes sometimes when I go out 'cause I want the cops to chase me so I can this shit :D

5. morningglory

morningglory Elite Member

haha similar i was stealking clothes and scratchies n I always walk around the store then bounce out the exit really quick randomnly so unders cant catch me on time... so im halfway across the parking lot and look back and I see 2 huge latinos running towards me hahaha so I RAN and threw the plastic bag with the shit in it and they stopped chasing me and started calling me all kinds of names haha I still had a shirt I had stole wrapped around my waist though :lol: :D so i switched shirts and walked off haha (ah and I was across the street from a cop station haha)

6. TesT_NV

TesT_NV Member

actually nah.. my friend did least 2 times this summer, one he did by accident and went thru a tree.. well that broke his fall but yeh he was still fine no broken bones whatsoever
    btw yeh...i guess its all in momentum and your bodyform when you land n shit..

no shit talk but i wouldnt do it my self either..

7. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

uh one story of being detained was me and 7 other writers cut off some bitch who got out of her car sayin she was "A rockstars girlfriend" So I ask her whats the band she tells me "Slipknot"

so naturally i say "oh yeah....tel that nigga his music sucks"

so shes gets angry and calls the cops and leave.

like 2 miles down the road we're walking out of a CVS and a cop rolls around the corner, i drop my bag of paint behind a garbage can.

everyone gets searched and fucked with and luckly the smart people lied smart. as we're leaving he notices the bag and says "WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE. WHOS THE FUCKING SMART GUY LEAVING THEY"RE BAGS HERE HUH?"

why I say this Idunno but to get it over with "Yeah its mine i thought you wouldnt find it"

so they confiscate about 46 cans of krylon and montana. there wasnt even a chance to run

8. TesT_NV

TesT_NV Member

haha similar i was stealking clothes and scratchies n I always walk around the store then bounce out the exit really quick randomnly so unders cant catch me on time... so im halfway across the parking lot and look back and I see 2 huge latinos running towards me hahaha so I RAN and threw the plastic bag with the shit in it and they stopped chasing me and started calling me all kinds of names haha I still had a shirt I had stole wrapped around my waist though :lol: :D so i switched shirts and walked off haha (ah and I was across the street from a cop station haha) [/b][/quote]
    yeh thats actualyl a sick idea.. work for cans.. i mean jsu bring old ones put in plastic walk around wit it for awhile and jus drop somewher ein store so they think you chianged your mind ...or yeh throw the thing at them liek you did.
    thnx for idea :lol:

9. Bruce_1nR

Bruce_1nR Senior Member

actually nah.. my friend did least 2 times this summer, one he did by accident and went thru a tree.. well that broke his fall but yeh he was still fine no broken bones whatsoever
    btw yeh...i guess its all in momentum and your bodyform when you land n shit..

no shit talk but i wouldnt do it my self either.. [/b][/quote]
    yeah word....you think ninjas had wire-fu back then?

10. TesT_NV

TesT_NV Member

lol and my friend is vietnamese ninja shit

btw theres this vid in youtube this asian guy doin all shit ninja stnt shit everywhere in the streets .. he was doin nuff in the mall.. liek jumpin off the rails n shitlike: :ph34r:
    ill get back n post link

11. caser202

caser202 New Member

i was hitting a highway underpass latenight style, then a cop pulls around the corner and gives me the lights to the face. Im with another kid and were both on bikes, so i drop the paint and get on my bike, since the car cant turn around fast enough im hauling absolute balls up this street and eventually throw my bike over a couple different fences. Meanwhile, i dont realize this other kid got caught immediatly and tossed my name no problem. ended up with 300 in restitutuion and 8 hours of service.

12. Able!

Able! Senior Member

so heres my story..last night im at this party anmd i get wasted...the party wasnt what we thot it was gonna be so me n my 2 boys bounce n meet up with another friend whos caarying all my stolen zellers paint...so i decide to pay him to drive us to this frehs out spot thats mad easy to get into...i get my paint out and pass a couple cans around for my boys to use and we all kinda wonder off in different directions..im hittin some pillar thats pretty visible from the highway when i see truck lights moving towards where i am...i lay down behind the pillar and wait for them to pass... it ends up that the truck was a «CN truck and stop maybe 30 feet away from the hole in the fence that we need to get out by....i walk mad far away from thsi truck at an angle that theyw ouldnt see me and find another way back out and to my friends car..i get to his car and i find my boys twistin up a spliff...as soon as i get in i realize that i left my bag at the hole in the fence because the zipper broke so i have to go back to the hole to get it..i get there and i end up having to slide down a hill of mud to get to my bag without beeing seen..by these railway workers..i eventually get my ass out of there and spark a smoke to relieve the stress..

13. delo

delo Member

i once herd this story, that a security gaurd waz chaseing him and he said "no way in hell you fat fuck!" :D

14. Mr.Sars

Mr.Sars Senior Member

Awrite, I got a couple.. but this one's probably the only decent one.

Me and a couple of mates are hitting this tunnel, and one of my mates starts saying shit like.. "shit, a cyclist!" trying to get me all paranoid and shit.
    So i'm doing a throwie and my chum's all "look man cops!" i just ignore the stupid cunt and keep painting.. "look man, fucking cops!". i stop, turn to my right, and a fucking cop car is tanning it down the road at me.. i drop my can and fucking run , the car pulls up beside us and i bolt round the drivers side to grab my bag of paint. One of my mates bangs into me, and i stumble, forgetting to grab my paint. so i start running up the grassy side onto the road. its steep as shit and im shitting myself that the cop doesn't grab me.. my crew jump over the fence and leave me last to climb over.

"Oi, you redhead! i've got a good enough description of you, get down here now!"
    i turn round and look at the pig, he's all the way down the fucking hill next to the car. (lazy fuck)
    "fuck off pig!" i give the cunt the finger and i hop over the fence.

15. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Hahah "Oi, you redhead! i've got a good enough description of you, get down here now!" I LAUGHED OUT LOUD lol should of said something racist to him hahahah if you get caught say you found that shit then he started calling you a redhead and he abused you so you ran :)

16. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Fuck that man I'd help that girl even though I'm 14 muscel means shit really they can have strength but I've seen big muscel cunts get dropped by the quitest smallest people at bars in the city and shit. Fuck that guy was a wanker kill the prick I would of taken a stick or some sort of weapon helped the girl. Or atleast run away and call the cops. Poor bitch haha.

17. Mr.Sars

Mr.Sars Senior Member

xD
    I like the allibie.. or however the fuck thats spelt. D;

Aye, Cops in scotland are arseholes, they're either cheeky as fuck.. or just harsh when it comes to punishment.

18. Serb

Serb Senior Member

Fuck that man I'd help that girl even though I'm 14 muscel means shit really they can have strength but I've seen big muscel cunts get dropped by the quitest smallest people at bars in the city and shit. Fuck that guy was a wanker kill the prick I would of taken a stick or some sort of weapon helped the girl. Or atleast run away and call the cops. Poor bitch haha. [/b][/quote]
    If he was drunk you definatly could ahve taken him...Just punch him strait in the nose and push him on the ground, his eyes would ahve watered and he woudlnt be abel to see, that or push him infront of a car...Now theres an idea.

I bet you where thinking of all the things you could have done after you left. Its called the french staircase or something?

Yup...

19. ViSuAl BaSiC

ViSuAl BaSiC Member

yea i got a funny story dudes happened like last week. well neways i was walking around like at about 5 in the arvo and i was at a bus stop with my 2 mates. we all had pens on us as usual and i had a pocket can. this bus pulls up so me and my mates ran to the road side of the bus and my 2 mates start tagging that shit up. i was at the back of the bus and i started doing a throwup when a cop car pulls up behind me. i turned around and fuking just pissed my self almost and just ran so fast into sum nearby bush. hahah my 2 mates where running behind me and 1 of the tripped on the gutter. funniest shit ever. we all got away but the cop didnt even bother looking for us. fuking dumb cops in my area dont really giv a fuk.

20. JETc17

JETc17 Elite Member

i couldnt possibly find the motive to read any one of these stories