Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Best Getaways - Chase Stories

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by -->MaNiK1<--, Oct 17, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Sintakz

Sintakz Elite Member

not to be an ass but doesn't this belong in General Discussion? As for my getaway. I was out bombing with some local writers Sune and INI. We had just finished doing this wall and we are walking away from it when a cop comes up from behind us and stops literally 2 yards away from the still wet paint. We couldn't help but laugh when the cop went out to see what we were doing. I remember hearing him say, "eh, pretty good" then just getting in his car and leaving. We didn't really get chased or anything but it was just so anticipated that we would have to run that the adrenaline rush was still there.

2. casual

casual Member

What a load of shite.

3. ekimboi1

ekimboi1 Senior Member

captain obvious strikes!

4. ...uhh

...uhh Senior Member

lol i was rackin at the mall the other day

and i racked a dvd from hot topic, then went to fye to rack a dvd there , well i didnt realize that their are security tags INSIDE the dvd case ...lol so i walk out and it beeps.
    i go fuck! but just act chill and keep walking...then this guy from fye and like 2 cops adn 2 mall rentacops are all behind me and they are like sorry but i gotta ask u whats in hte bag...

i freaked but i freaked in my head, so i though like really fast in the space of 1 second i thouhgt :

can/should i run? no im to slow and fat...dam ciggies, should i say no? no cause then they will ass rape strip search me....should i act dumb? no cause then they will still assrape strip search me...i know i will show em the other dvd i stole and say it went off...but what if the cops know ?... aw fuck its the only way...

so i was like " oh bro u know what i bet it was this dvd i just bought at hot topic...my bad man sry for the inconvenience. "

the employee was like " ok man ur good , yeah we dont sell htat dvd here so its cool we good."

and i just walked off leaving the employee, 2 rentacops, 2 real cops , adn with a bag of 60$ of dvds....lol

oh and btw i had my hat on that has a lil weed leaf on the left side...the side facing the real cops....lol

dam it feels good to be a ganster

5. x{parkour}x

x{parkour}x Senior Member

this is the funniest story in this thread lol

6. skiv

skiv Banned

haha, the mall story is funny shit
    some people can talk them selves out of anything, ur lucky it was that easy, haha, gullible people in this world...

7. The Most Sadistic

The Most Sadistic Elite Member

I remember talking a cop out of searching me and my friends while I was carrying a blade and I think my other friend also had one.

I acted all scared liek oh shit man my family and friends all shop in this shoping center omg wat if they see me getting searched by a cop they'll think im a criminal please no and the cop was just liek ok ok take whatevers in ur pockets out and put them on the table ..... im glad that shit worked haha

8. everlasting

everlasting Senior Member

i was doing a burner on a police station and like 300 cops came out and they started chasing me but i pulled out my flamethrower and killed them all. they havent buffed it yet, you might have seen it in a movie i write blest...

9. x{parkour}x

x{parkour}x Senior Member

LOL ^ i seen that movie, "Bomb The System", its shit

10. everlasting

11. eksgi

eksgi Member

i havent got chased, i got cought,damn.

12. xnotyetratedx

xnotyetratedx Member

just to clear things up, i live in Las vegas and my mom answers 9-11 phone calls for a living. and if its a big ass piece or bomb...they'll put the chopeer on your ass.......i just remembered, remember earsnot in Infamy..."oh, shit we need chill the helicopter is looking for us"

yeahhh.

13. everlasting

^he doesnt say that its looking for them he just says we need to chill cuz of the noise its making but anyway bringing a helicopter (ghetto bird) for graffiti is fucking stupid theres real crimes that they should be dealing with.

14. 5Funerals

5Funerals Senior Member

word

One fine afternoon me and two good pals of mine went on a paint trip to the new family dollar. Well apparently some other kids we knew had gone that morning and racked a bunch so when we walked in they were suspicious as hell. So we are in the corner doing our thing with big jackets on and we finish up and start to walk out. Just as we reach the door the lady that works there yelled at us to stop. Me and my friend looked at each other and booked it out of there into the car where our other friend was waiting. We screamed out of the parking lot with the fat lady chasing behing us. It was truly hilarious to watch as she threw her hands into the air in agony and covered her face. Greatest rush ever. We flew home, stashed the 20 cans, and talked about it for the rest of the evening.

Too bad the paint was shit.

15. pardee

pardee Member

i got one about me it happened last night... I was doin' a sweet throwup on a train bridge so i'm fillin' the letters ib and i hear somethin' i look over and its a fuckin' copper. so i start shit runnin like tom cruise fast i get to a parking lot then i turn my jacket inside out put my baseball cap in the back of my pants and slick my hair back i walked by the same pig and he didn't recognise me.

16. 5Funerals

5Funerals Senior Member

17. Darkeist

Darkeist Elite Member

Very ninja like, i always bring like 3 changes of clothes and try to get reversible shit.

18. letsg0skate

letsg0skate Senior Member

a guy just walked up to you on the highway? And you didn't even look around to see if a guy was coming? I mean really in the time it takes to do half a throw outline a guy couldn't come out of the horizon and tell you hes gonna call the cops. It could be true, but if it is you are an idiot.

19. coes2

coes2 Member

sittin in my brothers car a few weeks back smokin a bowl, we were just sittin parked in a parking lot and this cops pulls up behind us, so we are freakin out and my buddy eats the rest of our bud (which wasnt much) and i put my bowl in the elastic of my boxers. now i dont usually wear my pants low, but i felt gangster that day and i was high as fuck...so idunno, so the cop comes up to us and since it wasnt my car he automatically has to search it or sumtin. so he is pattin us down, and he pats right over my bowl, and i could of sworn he felt it. cuz then he pulled my shirt up, but only up to like an inch from the elastic...i consider myself the luckiest person right now lol.

20. dcite

dcite Elite Member

eat bud everyday