Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Best Getaways - Chase Stories

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by -->MaNiK1<--, Oct 17, 2004.

Share This Page

1. MrTrane18(NOCK)

MrTrane18(NOCK) Member

Nice! :) fooled him like a pro!

2. zeni

zeni New Member

My first time out everything went great (minus my painting that sucked) we were on our way back when we saw a ride program. Cops pulled us over, looked into the back seat and could see into the trunk because seats were down for sub. he saw my friend's BB gun and thought it was a real gun. After that he found some beer cans and our spray cans. Looking all suspicious we were there for 40 minutes freezing our ass off waiting to be let go. Lucky we played cool and got away but that being my first time freaked me out!

3. DrigFC

DrigFC Member

While i agree that cops are dicks, they wouldnt put out a copter after you. The money used by flying the damn thing is probably more than they would ever get from catching you and fining your pants off. Nice story though. You should become a fiction writer.

4. _flocka_

_flocka_ Senior Member

The first time I got up , I didn't get to finish a throw cuz I ran out of the only paint I had, so came back later that week with a homie to finish it. Finished it the jus started taggin some walls on the way to my house, and a street up was a abandon house with a pool and I thought it be a good idea to put some work in it. Long story short some neighbor that I guess jus moved in heard my cans and came out. He yelled at us saying a whole bunch of shit like "I better not see any of that graffiti stuff around here ill call the police" .. Asshole called the police, so before they came we jetted to my house , ditched my bag, changed my cloths , and the dude got in his car and saw us get into my house I guess? Cops knocked on my door and asked for my homie and I to step outside, he asked for the bag that I didn't have, checked my hands for paint , but I wasn't dumb and wore gloves, so there wasn't shit that they could do . Not much of a story, but I don't go paint too much lol

5. THE SGD

THE SGD Member

I believe that, some of the cops around here are that nice. (being honest)

6. Jason_SEK

Jason_SEK New Member

not sure if im going to believe that

7. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

nice, quick thinking!

8. Crookenhagen

Crookenhagen Member

Some dude I was out with and I was up on a local train station, I was doing my first freestyle crime-piece up a wall. We're toying like hell just chilling, then the lights come on at the until then dark ass station, so we start hurrying up. Just when I'm finished, two cops are literally 5 meters away from us, so we just jet each our way. I jetted down the train tracks and over a wall into a old peoples nursery home or some shit, I hid in a bush for 3 hours, we both got away.

9. TeeZe

TeeZe Member

i wasn't really chased but, i was at the transit station around 2AM and the doors were closed to the inside but one wasn't locked so i pushed it open and went inside. tagged abit but had a bad feeling so went outside, hit up a door and walked about 30ft away and climbed up to the second plateau of 3 on like a retaining wall by the parking lot where i was tagging with my can. All of a sudden 2 chargers race into the terminal right next to me.One was police the other was peace officers. They split up to both sides of the building i was just in like 3 minutes ago. Somehow when they pulled in they didn't see me but they were facing towards me, as soon as i saw them i scrambled away and they missed my ass climbing. I never climbed a wall so damn quick in my life lol.
    LOL and one of the cops smeared my tag on the door with his finger or something to see if it was still wet, and it was obvious he had a hard time getting it of on the door. lol pig probably had garvey all over his hand.

10. sKuNkTOthe3

sKuNkTOthe3 Member

I forgot that I signed up for this forum way back in the day until today when I was thinking about ordering some shit, lol.

I have to be super careful when I go out because I have the grace and reflexes of a sedated panda. If it came down to me having to run or jump fences, I might as well just walk to the cop and put the handcuffs on myself. I'm not getting away from anyone, especially with the injuries I've had.

That said, I don't really have a getaway story, but I do remember the time I got arrested back in 07. For about a year before this, two of my friends and I were putting up slaps, tags, throwies, etc... EVERYWHERE. I was getting so ballsy that I'd go out in broad daylight sometimes and hit up places because.. fuck it. Even though people saw what I was doing sometimes, literally nobody ever said shit. Actually, a couple of times some random person walking by would give me a compliment, lol. (Younger people who aren't anal about graff, of course.) I knew that the cops were starting to heavily surveil the downtown area by the time I got arrested, which was in January. Luckily I didn't have the usual assortment of tools on me this time. (Small cans, markers, stickers, glass engraver, etc.) The ONLY thing I had one me was this shitty-ass paint marker that I stole from an art store because I wanted to try it out.

That night I went out to a neighborhood bar as I always did back then. The bars closed at 3 a.m. and I'd usually either walk home, or walk around and fuck shit up for a while before going home. (Luckily, I'm a fairly big guy so nobody ever fucks with me late at night.) Well, on this night I left shortly before close because there was no pussy around and my ears were blaring from the sound system downstairs. I walk outside into an adjacent alley because I had to piss like a race horse, and as I am pissing I remembered that I had that crappy pink paint marker on me. I do a quick look both ways down the alley and then throw up a quick tag on a smooth door. I didn't know if the marker was going to be worth a shit, so I wrote some random tag that I never use - thank god. I didn't think anything about it, but the problem was that there is a big ass parking garage behind the bar, across the street. The fuckin' cops were on the top level of the parking garage peepin' out the area with binoculars and shit. I then started to walk towards my apartment via an alleyway.. and the alley of course passed right next to the parking garage.

I cross the street and start heading down the alley, maybe 2-3 blocks from my crib. As I'm walking down the alley I hear this car squealing its tires like crazy and I thought to myself "some dumbass is gonna get arrested tonight!" -thinking the person driving like that is some drunk asshole. Well, I'm almost at the end of the block, in the alley, when I hear a car turn in behind me and lights were at my back. I didn't think anything about it for a second until I realized the car was hauling ass up to me. I stepped off to the side to avoid getting hit, still thinking it was some drunk person taking a pimp cut through the alley. Nope. It was a squad car. The car squealed up to me and instantly the doors flew open and two officers jumped out screaming at me to get on the fucking ground and not move. I was drunk and kinda bewildered that this was going on... my brain wasn't processing it... so the cop closest to me tried spearing me and I instinctually dug in my footing to avoid getting bullrushed. He said something about stop resisting and that's when I was like.. oh yeah. I'm fucked.

They had me on my stomach on the ground with the pig's knee buried between my shoulder blades. They cuffed my ass and threw me in the back of the car, busting my head pretty good on the door on the way in. Once I got to the police station they started asking mad questions and trying to get me to snitch on myself. They knew I was drunk, so I used that to my advantage. I told them that I'd seen a bunch of graffiti around and thought it was cool so I wanted to try my hand at it. They also said that that they knew I wasn't the only one and tried to get me to rat out other people too, but I stuck to my story and said that it was literally the first and last time I'll do graffiti. Eventually they realized that I was either telling the truth or that I wasn't dumb enough to snitch on myself, so they put me in a general holding cell. It was all concrete, and since this was January, it was freezing. Nothing but a concrete benches all around and one toilet. I had to take a shit super bad but I wasn't about to drop a bomb in there lol.

After about 4 hours, they took me out of there, fingerprinted me, took a mugshot, and marched me into the jail. Put me in a cell with some weirdo meth head who wouldn't shut up. Thank god the dude got moved or released about 3 hours later. I was in there for 3 days by myself, which was a hell of a lot better than having to share the cell with whoever. All I did was sleep and jerk off, haha. It was boring as fuck. When they let me out I had to do some video teleconference with a judge before releasing me. When my boys picked me up they handed me a pack of smokes and a cheeseburger, lol. As soon as I got home I smoked some bud, took a long, hot shower, and went to bed.

All in all I had to pay a bunch of fines and court costs and whatnot. Sorry for the long story, but suffice it to say that my advice is to just not get caught, lol. These days I don't tag in high visibility areas. I don't even care if people see my shit, to be honest. I just do it because I like having large surfaces to work with. I don't like doing tiny tags... I like to rock the big Molotow coversall and go huge ;)

11. 0113

0113 Senior Member

Good read bro!

The jail part is very recognizable as well, almost the same as over here.

12. LOF1

LOF1 New Member

Real quick some backstory: I live in a very small town I’m one of only a few writers so I was taking my friends to go tagging. Now for the story, I was tagging at this park area and I used a solid paint marker I just hit a small tag and me and my friend walked away I saw a girl walk up to the tag and rub it I was thinking “don’t rub my lag off” but I don’t really care and I keep tagging later what has to be the girls little brother asked me if I wrote the thing on the table I said no and walked away he went to a parent and told them something but I couldn’t hear I saw the parent take a few pictures of me and my friend then dial something on there phone me and my friend ran, later online there were pictures of me and my friend after that I went tagging tomorrow and got some looks but nothing after that it’s been normal after this but kinda funny.

13. *STRIX*

*STRIX* Senior Member

I started graffiti last year, and have done a lot of stuff around my area. So i live in a small town. And we only have like one cop who patrols, he is a fat old dude. And so he was out on a patrol i guess, just walking and i was right behind him in a medical mask cause of rona. and i decided that i was going to do a tag on a sign. He turned around while i was doing it and yelled at me, i ran into an alley near by. then ran across the train tracks and into a sewer tunnel. i hid there for probably thirty min. during that time i heard cop sirens. and i guess he called for backup. but luckily i lost him right before the train tracks. so yeah.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2021
  14. TERV

TERV Member

same sort of thing with me although i was bombing a train and police nearly caught me luckily i was running on the tracks to get to the next station so i could jump on the night train and it just left as they got to the train but before they could get in

15. *STRIX*

*STRIX* Senior Member

16. *STRIX*

*STRIX* Senior Member

I need to hit a train. hasn't happened yet. :(

17. TERV

TERV Member

really hard
    if u up for it i might come with where do u live

18. *STRIX*

*STRIX* Senior Member

Frankfurt germany, not in frankfurt but just outside