Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Best Getaways - Chase Stories

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by -->MaNiK1<--, Oct 17, 2004.

Share This Page

1. sane013

sane013 Senior Member

Yeah and if he is the only writer in your town besides you. How do you know he isnt chased by cops? he can still be chased by cops even when he is the only writer in town :p :lol: :unsure:

2. molotow_15

molotow_15 Elite Member

he's never been chased by cops because i know him
    i paint with him

3. Mev

Mev Member

ok me my friend that's a girl were hittin' up a train and there was a gas station right by were we were hittin' up the train and we hear a snap and some foot steps then we see this cop truck, kinda suburban like cop truck come to the gas station so I finish my shit, then we jet, go to our car and drive off.

4. Mev

Mev Member

ok me my friend that's a girl were hittin' up a train and there was a gas station right by the railroad tracks, after about 10 minutes we hear a snap and some foot steps on the other side of the train. then about 3 minutes later we see this cop truck, kinda suburban like truck with the siren lights on top come to the gas station so I finish my shit, then we jet, go to our car and drive off.

5. FritoLay

FritoLay Member

One time when I was real toy, I snuck into a preschool yard, rakced paint and screwed with wd4, started tagging slides with curse words, then suddenly we see a cop at the cvs across the street. Back then I could barely climb fences, so my friend jumped the fence hid behind the shed, and I had trouble climbing it, and was like shit imma be busted!!. It was scary, because the cop had its sirens and had got out. After 15 tense minutes, the cop drove off. Then we waited another 5 minutes for everything to be ok, then went home.

Its really scary when youre a toy and young (12)

6. NeWoNeCaKcRu!

NeWoNeCaKcRu! Member

a couple weeks ago i was hittin this roof spot of a belly dancin studio it was like 3 o clokc in the mornin but i was stupid enough to assume the neighbors and shit would be asleep...well i had finished my fill and was startin my outline and my friend gave me the secret meow signal....well i heard a car just stop so i froze then heard him say get the fuck on the ground(it was a cop and they were talkin to my friend) but i couldnt just sit on the roof and wait so i jumped from the roof over a fence into a yard and continued jumpin fences..well i was in a backyard and i could see to the street and i saw a cop car reverse real quick and stop in the drive way and started walkin towards where i was...well i knew he didnt see me so runnin now would just attract attention so i crouched real low and just watched him flash his light around (p.s i was scared as shit and i think i even wet my pants no joke) well he happend not to notice me but there were cops pretty much everywhere around me except in this yard so i just walked up towards the house....well i saw cops in the yard next to me and i thought about getting in this garbage can....well instead i walked towards the front yard and then saw and undercover cop and he was like wat are you doing and shit and i was like just chillin...well he brought me to his squad car and asked me my name and where i lived and shit....luckily the idiot cops didnt read me my rights so not only would it not hold up at all in court but there is no court case! the bad part is that i have to pay get the BRICK pressure washed and buy all that anti graffiti chemical shit....

7. sane013

sane013 Senior Member

^ Thats fucked up dude. Cuz it isnt cheap i think?? but nice story and nice spot :)

A few days ago i thought i was really in shit cuz when i came home from work with the train there was also a women on the station (it was 12:00 Midnight) i looked the women right into her face and she even smiled to may and say hi. While she was walking home i passed her by on my bike. When i drove for about 3min. i passed a school i climbed into the schoolyard and toke my Markers (i've always got them with me). I tagged the school i made 10 tags on one really big wall so i was working on that tags for about 1min. and i climbed into the schoolyard and walked to the place was 1,5min. and walked back. but while i was walking bag the women on the station was walking there and she looked at my tags. I climbed bag out of the schoolyard and the women still looked at me. I drove away with my bike and went home. But the big problem is that that fucking women knows where i work. So its still exciting when i'm working cuz when she betrays me the cops knows where to find me. (it isnt a big chase story or what and it doesnt sound exciting while i'm writing it but it was pretty exciting for me)

8. OveRDoSeD

OveRDoSeD Elite Member

thats the dumbest thing i've ever heard and you're a fucking toy.

9. OveRDoSeD

OveRDoSeD Elite Member

psssssssshhhhhhhht!!!!!!!! painting trains then gettin pussy while ur doin it, then painting more trains, that was a great night and u know u would've enjoyed it too sucka! <_<

10. k1ng

k1ng Senior Member

paint and pussy cant get better

11. T R E O

T R E O Elite Member

^^haha.really.can get no better than your girl tellin you shes horny as a motherfuck.ahah

12. sane013

sane013 Senior Member

Lol dude fuck off. If there is one thing i'm not its that i'm a toy

13. SIKOE

SIKOE Senior Member

True story o yea I was on a 13 stori building painting this huge mural with onli two cans thats ryte two cans N like I was sayin I painted it ryte and like the police rolled up I hoppd in my batmobile and rode away into the darkness like a bat would outta hell Oh yea true shyt :ph34r:

14. SIKOE

SIKOE Senior Member

All ryte true shit it must have been 2 or 3 in the mornin me and my 2 bois were out taggin We went behind this alley way and lord behold a big moving truck was just sitting there So I said fuck it when it drives away sum one will see it hitt a throwie on the side of it while my boi hitt it also ..so then we ride probably 5 minutes more down the road to sum kind of building where the wall was facing the main road so I said perfect 3 in the mornin no copz cars etc. started pieacin up on this shyt with my boi 5 minutes into sum dude yells what are u fucking doing I throw a hand style real quick get on my bike and me n mi boi are runnin we run behind the alley that we jus hitt 5 minutes b 4 and hiz fuckin chain pops It was astolen bike so im like dude jus drop that shyt we gotta dip he dosent dude that was chasin us pulls up and wouldnt u kno he fuckin owns the truck(Moving truck) and the building we jus tagged so Im like peace bitch N i ride off throw my bike over sum huge face hit my self in the face witht ha pettle and dip out my boi got kaught went ta jail that nite I was holdin the paint so they ddint have enuf ta hold him on he got away with loieterin and prowilin....Gotta way skotch free bitch

15. homicide

homicide New Member

O.K. So im from detroit not some chicken shit ass little town right anyways im in the back of this alley taggin wit my boy right and we get done so then, were walkin through the ally when we see a good way to get to the roof (and this is a two roof complex where the smaller roof is perfect to stand on while you ag on the wall of the higher roof) anyway we get over and see it is impossible to get to the roof point is, we see some lights so im like oh shit hide so we both hide in back of this little ass two foot tall a/c unit at first the car just looks like a white pick up but then i come to find its an old Detroit police cruiser these ones are white and i say oh shit man its the cops and my boys screamin like a shiverin bitch the car eventually drives out the alley and into the road an after we thought we were safe we both ran to my house wich was just a block away

16. HuncH_one

HuncH_one New Member

All rite this all went down in HI(hawaii).
    Me and my crew,at least three of us, went under this bridge.
    I was hittin up and one of my homies is piecen' our crew name and watever. We were on a 8 foot plat form and right before he finished
    a security guard for the apartment building next door runs up on us and starts yellin "what the hell are you kids doing". One of my boys jumped down the plat form and I jump too and land on him and my backpack full of cans hit him on the head. My boy piecen' jumps and lands on his back. We run and there is a little strem and we slip on the moss in thw water, get back up and book it to this ladder and start changing our clothes and chill at the bus stop a block down. From where we were we colud see cops suround the area. True story all in broad daylight.

17. Special_K

Special_K Senior Member

you from the 808 hmm....nice nice. Im from the salt lake/moanalua area. write "Special k" or SPK!. i got nothin on AOD they are up all over.

18. xKaLiBeR

xKaLiBeR Member

Cego, your under 16 and uve been smoking for 7 years??? WTF???

19. ''SCC''

''SCC'' Senior Member

wut a pussy hahahaha

20. NOMX

NOMX Elite Member

best 1 ive heard so far