Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Best Way(s) to Practice?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Cabbage., Jun 2, 2015.

Share This Page

1. echoV

echoV Senior Member

sicking ducks

2. Noel Hernandez

Noel Hernandez New Member

Lmfao well put togetha brotha

3. Bloodyghost

Bloodyghost Member

Once I have ideas worked out on paper, I practice with markers then try it out in Kingspray in VR; I save paint and money that way. When it comes to real practice with spray cans, I tape up a giant artist's drop sheet that covers my entire bathroom like a Dexter episode, put the fan on & respirator. For real outdoor places, I practice on abandoned wood and metal scrap most often - just pull out a piece and prop it up.

4. SUG

SUG Elite Member

what type of system do you use kingspray on, I've always wanted to try it...looks like it would be cool just to throw down random shit

5. drapes1125

drapes1125 Elite Member

suck a duck

6. Fannie Chesterton

Fannie Chesterton Member

I believe that a writer, like any artist, needs to sharpen their drawing skills. And this can be done not only on the walls. It will never be superfluous to get the hang of painting on paper. Of course, it’s not necessary to know the basics of academic drawing, but it can help if you want to create really interesting things. In addition, you can simply try different surfaces: glass, fabric, wood. I usually practice on everything that comes to hand or paint on various special materials like these https://artistro.com/collections/painting-surfaces and I sell my artworks in my shop. I believe that learning to paint on different surfaces and with different supplies can expand horizons and improve your skills