Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bi-Weekly Battle Entry Deadline Poll

Discussion in 'Battle Forum' started by IsaacNewtron, Sep 27, 2019.

Share This Page

Tags:
?

Should the Entry deadline be changed to Sunday?

1. Yes please.

5 vote(s)
    62.5%
  2. No, leave it as is.

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  1. IsaacNewtron

IsaacNewtron Senior Member

Hey folks. I enjoy taking part in the Bi-Weekly Battles, but as a working guy, I sometimes have a hard time getting my entry in by the end of Thursday. So I was thinking to maybe push the deadline for entries to the end of the weekend. This way we would have 2 full weekends of drawing time during the course of 1 1/2 weeks. Also I would suggest to push the deadline to Pacific Time, so people in the states could take full advantage of their weekend. I talked to Globe about this and he's open for the community's opinion.

In short...
    Deadline for submissions:
    Every second Sunday at 12pm PT (GMT-7)
    Voting phase End:
    Tuesdays at 12pm PT (GMT-7)
    New Battle Word:
    Wednesdays at 12pm PT (GMT-7)

If you have different suggestions or want to discuss this, feel free to post a reply in this thread.

2. Pinche

Pinche Member

I vote for free enchiladas

3. IsaacNewtron

IsaacNewtron Senior Member

I vote for pedro

4. zoup

zoup Elite Member

I like zlz set up right now, this will seem like more work for him. Ye id like the extra time too, cant lie wanted to sketch spaz more but life and bills lol. this set up is straight cause we get a word on like monday or tuesday latest, waiting till wednesday if the person picks that word that day yknow im like blah. i like the thursday deadline entry, it doesnt work in my favour and it shouldnt its a battle. I dont know that my opinion.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
  5. Denlo

Denlo Senior Member

I don’t give a fuck either way. Tell me the deadline and I’ll throw my scribbles in. I don’t know time zones that you guys talk about and I’m too lazy to google that shit. Lol

6. Pinche

Pinche Member

I make enchiladas on the weekdays and i sketch enchiladas on the weekends so i dont have time for these battles

7. ElbowMacK187

ElbowMacK187 Elite Member

I don't care about the date but we wouldn't start voting till the last time zone it's that Thursday night. I lose like 12 hours of crunch time lol and mainly the same shit I don't want to Google a time zone I don't live lol and do alk the math I just want to write graff. Lol ..
    No bodybdid tell zlz to do it homie offered and i even offered to help and or run them my self . But I can't lie if I ran them... toys would be geting kicked the fuck out there is a toy battle thread for that shit . We got hot peaces being voted over with toy ass shit cud other toys are like I love youur garbage mannnn lol
    I think it would work to send the toys to battle each other and then we go vote on there shit and pick a wines . But then again every one gonna get but hurt for being called a toy and made to leave and then a bunch of fighting will break out . But I can easily think of at least 4 pei0le that can hop in the toy battles.
    Ma8nly people that can't do simps first bro .
    Denlo. Matt. Deesig . bwarfish .pars . There's a few more too
    . leave the battles open to the hitters and hopefully others will come back . They all left becuse the toys invaded . Go back to befor all these toys hopd on in for the free battle shit . We had keep six and other heads in here . Then the toys came and every body left.
    This is all my opinion and mostlikly just a rant .
    Lol

Screenshot_20190926-091814.png

8. Matt Wrigh

Matt Wrigh Elite Member

I take it that YOU would also be in the toy battles as your skills are right in line with everybody else. I could care less if you like my shit but your since of grandeur rubs me wrong. Your graff. Is mediocre!!! Nobody on here thinks you are superior so I'm not sure why you do!

9. ElbowMacK187

Haha . We proved this already when i battled you 6 to 0 lol .and no im not in the toy thread becus i under stand letters and 3d . Youuuuuuuu doooo notttttttt . Your are fucking high !comparing me to you is Apple's to assholes . One sucks and the other taste like shit .
    I didn't mean to get you mad but if you think your not toy with the shit you produce your fucking lacking serious graff knowledge but I have already explained this to you multiple time but yet you don't get it . So carry on I don't even look at your shit not I only seen it cus zlz posted the group shit . Your block boy boy I don't need to see your trash . And if you don't like me then fucking block me ..you cock riding bitch

10. ElbowMacK187

You produce garbage . No clean lines . No propper letters . Incorrect 3d . Shity hand . Shity throwy . All you have is good coloring . Wow . A true writer over here guys .

11. Matt Wrigh

Matt Wrigh Elite Member

It's funny that as you battle all these "toys", you get zero votes!! Lol You prove my point for me with all your ignorant ass rhetoric. You call yourself a "hitter" but the only thing your hitting is the crack pipe dude!! Maybe you should go to another site if you hate these battles so much. No one will miss you:)

12. ElbowMacK187

Dude I already explained this I'm done with your ignorance

13. ElbowMacK187

I get no votes cus you fucking toys are sucking each other off constintly lol but you dont see that cus your right in the middle of the circle jerk the the creamest of faces

14. ElbowMacK187

I litterly said this would happen in my post lol this is all my opinion why is it getting to you ... oh cus your fucking toy . Garbage . You shouldnt even claim to be a writer your a art fag that thinks he can do letters

15. Matt Wrigh

Matt Wrigh Elite Member

Wow....You say I'm blocked, and yet here you are. Lol Keep my name out your mouth and I'm happy to ignore your ass:):)

16. zoup

zoup Elite Member

@ElbowMacK187 youre so passive aggressive anyone ever tell you that lol? now that you said youd kick out some entries cause they dont qualify your needs, youll never run these battles, its for everyone. Zlz is consistent and organized, i feel like youd give up after 3 battles or post em late.

Why not just make your own battle thread with your standards, Make your own thread lol, just make it, do it, just do it.

just do it.jpg

17. ElbowMacK187

The most passive brooo lol but i wasnt trying to push buttons . There just use to be standards on here . Befor . When i was schooled and put inmy place now shits a free for all . .
    As for post a couple weeks and die off . I deff wouldn't bro . Iv litterly tryd multiple times and normally was the one pushing for the viteing times befor zlz. And I ain't giving homies slack he does great job man . And I understand why he pick the time zone he did doesn't mean I have to like it lol but it is the dead line and some times you don't make it thus is life .

Where did the other battle thread go ? The one made in 06 and not in 16 .
    That's the one I thought we have been in this hole time . I didn't even realize that the battles switched and the standards where throw out the window from day one ..thats all you guys had to say lol . Iv been thinking it was the one that not everybody could join and was kinda baffled with the amount of trash . But I get it now . I'll shut up .

Last edited: Sep 28, 2019
  18. zoup

zoup Elite Member

Well bugs one wanted to start the battles since none were happening at the time, when he made it, there were no set rules or standards. Ye dude find that thread and start it up again or make a new thread with your rules and standards.

I getcha about getting chewed up on here, getting chewed by people that dont inspire you isnt helpful crits imo haha, then again i take a really long time to digest other peoples crits.

19. ElbowMacK187

Your straights are fine my dude . You deff understand all the shit . I think you might be to hard on your self about shit . And obv that stems from how hard people were on here befor . But with the way graffit is going all around us not just on bombing scinece its like no body gives a fuck about LETTERS anymore . Obv some do and thats why there the greats .but there is some "famous" ass toys that get thousands of likes and shares and all this love . When there shit is in fact poop . And on the other hand thats my opinion I guess right . I don't like abstract art but some people love it .it sells great .

20. Denlo

Denlo Senior Member

Bahahahahahaha! Holy fuck!