Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bingo Dabbers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by bomber44, Jan 15, 2006.

Share This Page

1. SOUF420

SOUF420 Member

i used the bingo ink that shizz sucked, i took out the valve in it so it drips easier I am going to use a blue/red mix for a nice deep purple. but I like the dabbers more then the sharpie magnums thats for sure..

2. MERTAone

MERTAone Senior Member

souf the sharpie magnum is a cheap ripoff of the pilot...go with the original the pilot inks way better..and for the purple i wouldnt bother with mixing paint or whatever just get some purple leather dye or gentian violet its a medical dye that stains real hard not a lot of ppl use it but thats what id suggest

3. feinwhat

feinwhat Member

die stains like a mofo

4. nah!

nah! Banned

that would be why it is a dye

5. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

pilot blue, garvey, blue resin dye, and pen ink based in pvc primer is what my squeezer is filled w right now. caught some tags on the way home last night.

6. zachatnca

zachatnca Senior Member

you have to take off the nib (the top of the marker with the material on it) and empty out all the shitty ink thats inside the bingo dauber, its just colored water as i like to call it. now go to your local graffiti supply shop and pick up a bottle of grog ink and go crush shit. or go to the ink recipe thread and make your own.

7. writingis4life

writingis4life Senior Member

dumpster diving behind a bingo hall

8. Sentone

Sentone New Member

Word I do the exact same thing and they work great for me