Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbook Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by dcite, May 3, 2004.

Share This Page

1. SiteGraff

SiteGraff Senior Member

i used sharpies for a long time, then when i was good enough i switched over to using prismas, prismas are pretty dope, theyre all i use now although theyre expensive and ive found they run out kinda fast...

2. R3bel1995

R3bel1995 Senior Member

They do run out really fast, so I just stick with sharpies and crayola. They suck balls but they work for sketches.

3. after

after Member

i use crayons

4. R3bel1995

R3bel1995 Senior Member

They do run out really fast, so I just stick with sharpies and crayola. They suck balls but they work for sketches.

5. mistagoodbadguy!

mistagoodbadguy! New Member

i use for my blackbook almost just primas there my fav and just a extra fine sharpi for outlines have a few other makes but dont use them much. for anything else i use decos or molotow 127hs the molotows rock the whites amazing and they go good with decos so thats a plus i have done a review but it wont upload from my phone so ill post that soon,

whats everyone else think of these and does anyone have any paint mixing recipes to make other colors, oviously easy to make ur own shades witch is nice only down side is the refill paint is fuckin pricey but worth it i also find that this markers love to eat almost any paper witch kinda sucks

6. TeeBeeEss

TeeBeeEss Senior Member

7. Kinger79

Kinger79 Member

i hit up prismas and sharpies for blackbook, mechanical pencil and whatnot for sketchs, and canvas decos are where its at! dont use elmers painters though, they leak and run really bad. crayola works for screwing around, at wally world its like 10 bucks for a pack of 100 markers. deff worth the price. you can always go rack stuff from micheals and hobby lobby of course.

8. SHEARZ.

SHEARZ. Member

I love deco paint markers. You can blend with them, go over colours etc. They don't bleed to badly, I just have a page I always have in my blackbook that I just put under the page that is getting coloured. Quality's great in my opinion.. I have copic markers too, but I prefer deco's..

9. DeeHD

DeeHD Member

"redimark" markers . racking <3

10. skwoki

skwoki Member

i use prismas but i have herd that copics are good

11. graffitiWISCONSIN

graffitiWISCONSIN Senior Member

as far as paint markers go: deco's, elmers painters (decent quality & easy to rack), for white I use sakura pen touch, silver I use pilots cuz they have the best silver & gold. for ink I use: prismacolors, bic mark-it's, sharpies. no shitty crayolas. I would love to try copics though

12. CodeOne Cwa

CodeOne Cwa Member

Blick Studio markers cheap and just as good as Prismas.

13. graffitiWISCONSIN

graffitiWISCONSIN Senior Member

blick studio markers i've heard are good. I really wanna try ironlak strikers & the otr design markers

14. zachatnca

zachatnca Senior Member

when i do write in my blackbook i just use sharpies since there the easiest for me to get. even though they bleed through there still not that bad. i used to use prisma's when i would write in my blackbook alot but i recently had to throw it away because i got reported for bombing, so ya know cant have any evidence lying around.