Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. SMOG_514

SMOG_514 Elite Member

amen... lately ive seen a couple of your tags and really... i think you should work on it before tagging with a can the villa maria metro... i mean sketch before getting up man... ant that aint no piece its a burner, the letter structure is really good now add some stuff on it and mix em up a little bit aight? peace

2. Blix

Blix Senior Member

On the first one the A and the M dont go with the E and the n the last 2 letters are smaller and kinda of just a diff style

3. Blix

Blix Senior Member

what the diff between a piece and a burner I thought they was kinda the same thing??

4. -GEKS-

-GEKS- Elite Member

as far as i kno, burners are only a little complex, idk, maybe 6 or 7 colors. pieces are suuper colorful.pieces=more colorful and complex

5. myl

myl Elite Member

wow

a burner is a type of style (like wildstyle, blockbuster, straight letter, burner, etc)...a piece is just a piece in general (such things that it usually has are 3d, shadows, backgrounds, characs) , doesnt matter what style it is. unless of course its a throw then its a throw

6. MainEvent

MainEvent Senior Member

BURNER- Originally a well-done wildstyle window-down whole car, a burner is a very good piece. Obviously, the reference to a window-down car is not applicable for pieces that are not on trains. A burner is any piece that has good bright colors, good style (often in wildstyle) and seems to "burn" off of the wall.

PIECE- A graffiti painting, short for masterpiece. It's generally agreed that a painting must have at least three colors to be considered a piece.

7. nerdx

nerdx Elite Member

8. MainEvent

MainEvent Senior Member

9. nerdx

nerdx Elite Member

wouldnt really call the bottom a peice, but i suppose it is.
    more of a simple or straightletter in my book.

10. jmammo

jmammo Member

11. aces

aces Elite Member

Isn't this the blackbook thread???

12. SKA11289

SKA11289 Senior Member

13. myl

myl Elite Member

arc do nice and easy straight letters

like this

[Broken External Image]:http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/7875/simplerm4.jpg

sorry for usin this if it wasnt ok drest but its a good example

edit: and ska dont post shit up unless you crit the person above you, its like a buddy system. you help them they help you

14. jmammo

jmammo Member

Ska not that my input matters but i aint really felling the second one but like i said i am a major toy

and thanks myl

15. jerm_mtl

jerm_mtl Senior Member

fuck u ive been writing easy for like 1 year change ur name, though i give u props
    cuz i like ur letters :lol:

16. NOMX

NOMX Elite Member

i guarentee that more than 150 writers have been writing easy longer than you, soooooooooooooooooooooooo yea

17. beastie_1989

beastie_1989 Senior Member

thanks for the input, i noticed that my e and n wer different and im gonna work on that and im gonna change my tag too cuz it isent all that great, id like to know what u think of my throw up???

18. Blix

Blix Senior Member

Throw up needs work ....just keep perfectin it

19. beastie_1989

beastie_1989 Senior Member

i know i have to change my e and n, but what do u think about my m, i rather like it :D.....but i could be very wrong. My a also needs work

20. jmammo

jmammo Member

beastie i like your throw alot but i have one crit. I dont really like the bump at the end of the N.
    could someone else tell me what they think about my toy ass shit