Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. P!P

P!P Senior Member

terower....looks really sloppy. but the letter are all right...cause i see that was just a sketch/doodle page. without the line through the middle. its prty good

2. nemzone

nemzone Elite Member

3. Equinox

Equinox Member

4. alera

alera Senior Member

5. TricksForKids

TricksForKids Elite Member

yeah cuz if they caught you sketching youd definitely be arrested...

nemz the colouring and everyinthg in your star track piece is good, except the letters, take away all the 3D and highlights and fill and youve got nothing, no offense man

Aler its looking good..even though you might get arrested for sketching lol, just keep it up, watch the fatness of the E though

jar i hate that A, it ruins the whole thing for me, that little weird arrow thing going on just isnt working, try doing a normal A with a hole in it, as opposed to that weird sloppy arrow thing, the J's hot though

terrower i like how the T acts as the background for the throw, but the S and R need some work

Peace

6. terower

terower Senior Member

I liked you earlier stuff better. The letter pieces or whatever are kinda whack in comparison, even though they look pretty decent and what not.

Thanks for the critz for my ish as well, guys.
    EDIT: TricksForKids, do you have any suggestions for my S and R? I actually like my S alot, and I think my R is decent... What would you change?

7. bouncingsoul

bouncingsoul Elite Member

Fuck, terrower, I started using that swoosh in my throwie (if anyone remembers I posted it like last week or something) as the T...

8. nemzone

nemzone Elite Member

aiight, by earlier do u mean the stuff i did, in the same sorta style??

9. namesake

namesake Senior Member

Im loving it man, but like Tricks said, the E is getting kinda fat there. But if u colored that, it would look raw. :D

10. terower

terower Senior Member

I meant the other style you rocked... I dunno if this one is just one I hadn't seen before or what, but like that one you did that was thin green hollow NEMZ.

Bouncingsoul: S'all good bro. There's only so many ways to do a letter.
    EDIT: I remember that now. It didn't look that similair to me. Do what you want to do.

11. bouncingsoul

Yeah the style didnt but the T is almost exactly like yours now haha. I'll get a flick up

:edit: Here we go

View attachment 229534

"swekt"

12. P!P

P!P Senior Member

just made a mean streak...used a rolled up peice of sock for the tip....I will get a pic soon.
    It getts mad drip and just tagged up my local Pl. Ground. hahaa :blink: im happy as fuck righyt now. been working on my paint to fill it with for a week now. turned out totally original

13. SKA11289

SKA11289 Senior Member

14. bouncingsoul

OMGZZ LOOK WHOOS TALKING

Haha jk, but I don't see how my S isn't in line with the other leters...?

Also for yours, the S has too many random parts to it. It's just looks like a bunch of turds put together to resemble an S... Stop making so many things like that (sorry, dunno what to call it)

15. nemzone

nemzone Elite Member

pip the contraption u made is a mop. meanstreak is a solid paint stick, thats kinda softer thn a crayon

16. SKA11289

SKA11289 Senior Member

bouncing for some reason ur "s" just seem s to lean back form the others, but i try to simplify my throw

17. whoarethereal evil

whoarethereal evil Elite Member

ye was gonna say thts 1 shit mean streak if it drips

or a really fucking good 1

hmmmmm

18. P!P

P!P Senior Member

And Nemzone, man i love your fucking style.rocks cpmaredf to most non-original stuff, but i guess they were just tlaking about the star trak latters in particular. they are a little dope but i love the way you dicted the eyes and looks like they are going away from me. nice work

19. P!P

P!P Senior Member

ok cool....cause its my first ever homemade, and its hella sweet. i am psyched for this weekend.

ill be back later tonight, peace for now. :blink:

and also, i put in
    -Paint conditioner(makes the paint more permanent and better somehow)
    -half a can of black spray
    -some motor oil
    -some silver spray
    -and a stick from a highlighter

...anything i should add/take out next time?

20. Qlown

Qlown Senior Member

Bump for crits...

Bouncing- Im really digging that throwie, except the T at the end stretching across the whole letter doesnt really appeal to me.
    Alera- Great letters, would love to see that colored in.