Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. krazzie_ammo

krazzie_ammo Senior Member

2. trashhh

trashhh Elite Member

edit: i made a fuck up .... <_<

3. FIN one

FIN one Senior Member

code-make your letters all the same thickness,lose tha little eyes in the O, try to make them in line with eachother,and your shadows need some work.but its good, keep sticken to thesimples

4. trashhh

trashhh Elite Member

ai64.photobucket.com_albums_h194_trashhh__sketches_STA40624.jpg

craze some of the tags are alryt but not feelin those cra things

5. The Legacy

The Legacy Senior Member

6. trashhh

trashhh Elite Member

Bump

Legacy im likin that a lot, but maybe ur G looks a little too much like a C. I think greens would work well on it

7. ras

ras Banned

8. -GEKS-

-GEKS- Elite Member

i lovin it. except that half those artists suck and dont do real hiphop :)

9. The Legacy

The Legacy Senior Member

10. The Legacy

The Legacy Senior Member

i cant get over how sick that peice is ras... lovin it

11. Mx5

Mx5 Senior Member

Maybe everyones seeing something im not...cause that isnt all that great lol...its cool though

12. aces

aces Elite Member

13. Code

Code Senior Member

Aces= lovin it man, but the E is not lookin as good as the other letters in my oppinion, work on it and you will be gold :)

Legacy= Man, i dont even know if i am worthy of given a oppinion on the color scheme, but what i would do is do a 2 color fill in fading into each other i think that would look dope :)

K, this is not really new, I have decided to change my name back because my friends found out about me writing Acon at first, but they get so high they forgot all about so fuck it lol

So here you go, I know i cut the C in half my bad :( and the face on the 0 aint that good as i wanted it so next piece i will drop it i promise :)

[Broken External Image]:http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/8532/scan0003lf9.jpg

Critz please

14. furious

furious Senior Member

ras work on your b and u a little and listen to some better hip hop hah besides that you def have coloring and characters waayyyy down. props.

legacy not really feelin your y. besides that its lookin good and your add ons look tight.

aces i think the 3d would look alot better with a vanishing point that goes back instead of down, if you know what i mean, and maybe a better fill, other than that you have a style of your own down and thats respectable.

acon don't lean your letters, line em up nice. your drop shadow is off in alot of places too and your handstyle needs alot of work. besides that good job starting simple.

ill post somethin in a little

15. ras

ras Banned

code = the fill is good ... but id say you need to smarten up the 3d and curve the bottom on the c abit more...

legacy = a fill in id think would look kool is a fill in with bubbles inside it because the xtensions you got look kinda like splashes and blobs so that would add to the effect ! ;)

thrash = id change the T up abit becuse to me it looks alot like a h but every thing else is kooool

16. krazzie_ammo

krazzie_ammo Senior Member

17. aces

aces Elite Member

Yea I've gone with the vanishing point before and ti does look pretty good but it is a lot more work that I really don't feel like doing. I do understand about the coloring and that is something that I am really trying to work on but not in my pieces yet cause I'm not good at it. Code I'm just wondering but what don't you like about my E.

I'm liking the tags craze but not so much the first pic.

18. Code

Code Senior Member

Craze= I actully like alot of those handstyles, but as you can see above your piece my handstyle sucks, but you inspire me :) As for the Piece not really feelin it, I really dont like your C but the A aint that bad.

Also a bit of advice if you want critz, always crit the guy above you when bumping or posting an image. Not being mean it just works for me :)

19. Code

Code Senior Member

Yea I've gone with the vanishing point before and ti does look pretty good but it is a lot more work that I really don't feel like doing. I do understand about the coloring and that is something that I am really trying to work on but not in my pieces yet cause I'm not good at it. Code I'm just wondering but what don't you like about my E.

I'm liking the tags craze but not so much the first pic. [/b][/quote]
    Well to answer your question in my oppinion :) I do not like the extension off the top of the E and its leaning bit to foward for my liking :)

Lol but remember i am a big toy so dont get mad if i say something you dont agree with :) Your much better than me remember that lol

20. aces

aces Elite Member

Haha naw man it's fine. I like how it looks but you are certainly entitled to your oppinion and even if you are toy, keep in mind I am still toy too, sometimes toys know what they are talking about even if they can't do it themselves.