Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. stroke

stroke Member

No that smell comes from your head beeing 3 feet up your ass...fuckin kid.. not even close you dumbfuck... never even seen that before. So now show me your shit or shut the fuck up and go back to bed ;)

2. fsmith

fsmith Member

I'd say it isn't a bite, it's a similar style but the one you posted is alot more bubbly than the one stroke posted.

Also, loving the handstyle at the bottom of the piece there Stroke, I can't read it too well but it looks hot. Might just be the color and size though.

3. T_R_O_N

T_R_O_N Senior Member

4. ASB_ONE

ASB_ONE Senior Member

the structure is completely different, similar extensions but no where near a bite

5. etch a sketch

etch a sketch Senior Member

stroke: man thats hella clean but yea some letters look like x's nice piece tho. better than what im bout to post...
    mine sux haha well heres ya go dont mindd the crew names, i was just tryin to write down which name sounded the best.. wal mart crew hehe

[Broken External Image]:http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/2400/file0012fe3.jpg

6. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

7. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

8. etch a sketch

etch a sketch Senior Member

me? if so i did i didnt realize til i actually posted it...

9. stroke

stroke Member

dude the two pieces have similar extensions but thats all. my shits pretty original if you ask me. and I maintain that i had never seen that piece before. i'm not gonna try and find a new style because of some stupid kid calling me a biter..

that being said, any actual crits on the piece??

10. bouncingsoul

bouncingsoul Elite Member

Stroke your handstyle is seeeexy

...Near, I write knews2. And know aces is exchanging with Tricks? This shit's getting confusing as fuck

11. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

12. -testify-

-testify- Senior Member

theres a peeta battle?...hes awesome
    and yea it looks awesome just make the p less thick

13. stroke

stroke Member

14. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

the only person you might have bit that from is your mate whos also been writing for under 6 months.

shifted-im not feeling the letters to much. the cracks are gonna be real nice if you keep working with them and the blue in the back ground looks sooooooo tight. it reminds me of MFK backgrounds if any of you have heard of that crew..

15. Necro-

Necro- Senior Member

they need structure

16. fsmith

fsmith Member

Shifted: The 3d and all the stuff outside the letters looks fucking tight, hell, most of the piece looks tight except the P and the A, and you might want to think about some different color choices because the blue and green clash without making it pop. Maybe it just needs another color in there. Anyways, some stuff to ponder on, but it's certainly looking pretty dope.

17. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

bump cuzza was ner the bottom of the page..

and knews...i dont rerally like those ribbons u add...but the shading on them makes them look kool .. ur style is ill .. but its also really hard to see ur stuff becuase the penicl is soooo light... [/b][/quote]
    Do you write DOA as your tag? Cuzz DOA is my crew... I'm not the bitchin type, so if it's your tag, you're all fine and dandy, but if it's a crew, you should put those initials to rest. We aren't accepting new mambers right now. ;)

18. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

yeah i got you...but if you look at all my entrys....the colors dont clash

uhh kinda sucks but i have color deficiancy (color blindness)...means that i dont get colors thr way all you other writers do...thats why im getting prismas soon, so it tells me the color of the marker

i dont think one of my entrys had good colors :blink:

19. Baper Moves Kilos. <3

Baper Moves Kilos. <3 Senior Member

judging by the "doa one" tag im guessin he writes doa as a name.

and ras, too much space between the d and the o. and maybe widen the a a little bit because it really throws off the symmetry in my opinion.

20. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

Nice catch Bapeuh.. I'm a little slow these days.
    Freakin alzhiemers is just around the corner for me.
    ....I'm gonna love it when I finally forget all you bastards and I can shit myself and have someone else clean it up. :lol: