Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. kicklip9634

kicklip9634 Senior Member

i dont like da e to much

2. kicklip9634

kicklip9634 Senior Member

bump for critz..

3. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

4. Fosale!

Fosale! Elite Member

Bump to da page enderssss

5. enuf.

enuf. Senior Member

bump because i would enjoy obtaining some advice.
    [korupt, i actually like it. but next time i wouldn't use a highlighter to shield it;)]

6. tasty

tasty Senior Member

yo just messin arounf on photoshop with a new throwie, kinda sloppy cause its done with mouse lol.

ai48.photobucket.com_albums_f216_djtp101_aser1copy.jpg

crits?

7. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

fosale...i hate you (no matter how much you like the tech) for not criticizing my shit before posting yours!!!! lol im only playin... i love you (and immortal technique)...

8. bouncingsoul

bouncingsoul Elite Member

*bumps and runs away* [/b][/quote]
    Lemme join this bumpage spree

Fosale, I still don't get the point of those sketches you do in the style of the first flick... Are they stupposed to be a throwie or what? If not, add some 3d or something on those fuckers haha... I like the K too... We should have another BSC exchange soon... How about holiday themed? Remember, everyone does exchanges for everyone else in the club... Someone bump that list I think tricks thought up and posted

9. Baper Moves Kilos. <3

Baper Moves Kilos. <3 Senior Member

fosale, feelin that style. bring the left side of the s in a little more.

kurupt, not bad work on the hole in the p

atesk thats creepy hah

10. alive

alive Banned

Lemme join this bumpage spree

Fosale, I still don't get the point of those sketches you do in the style of the first flick... Are they stupposed to be a throwie or what? If not, add some 3d or something on those fuckers haha... I like the K too... We should have another BSC exchange soon... How about holiday themed? Remember, everyone does exchanges for everyone else in the club... Someone bump that list I think tricks thought up and posted [/b][/quote]
    can i join the club? :unsure:

11. fuckthatgame

fuckthatgame Senior Member

Fuck if you post somethin crit the piece above yours atleast!!! If you expect people to crit yours then do the same! Dont be selfish!

[Broken External Image]:http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/8426/p1010085fp1.jpg

Bouncing Soul-Shits so sick! I love your style man! Its unique and looks good as fuck!

Enuf-The E is sick man, but the N looks sorta blahhh and the F looks goofy as the dickens with that whole arrow being part of the letter and not just an extension

12. alive

alive Banned

and who did u crit in ur post may i ask?
    for your information smartass, i alrdy gave crits to that sketch b4 it was bumped.
    and thats not my sketch.
    you have no idea that amount of time ive spent in this thread in the past giving crits. and u come in with ur smart mouth, 30 posts, and u dont even bother looking through the last few pages.
    goddamnit.

KURUPT its nice but ur name is soooooo played.
    ENUF go simpler
    ATESK i dunno shit abt karaks but its cool
    FOSALE its cool, but theres not much to say abt it, post a full piece
    TASTY get some goddamn paper. ha.

peace

EDIT - aiight so u just added some more shit to ur post
    give it a forcefield, make a hole in the R try to make it seem more symmetrical, seems weighted to the right at the moment.

13. Baper Moves Kilos. <3

too much empty space, make the letters fatter, get rid of that space jam monster hah. focus on letters put a hole in your r, not bad though

yeah and bouncer im feelin that swenk piece way more than any other one of your sketches. def put a dark outline on it, looks really hot.

14. tasty

tasty Senior Member

oh i have paper, i just felt liek screwin on photoshop lol.

15. alive

alive Banned

exactly what i said
    brilliant minds think alike

16. fuckthatgame

fuckthatgame Senior Member

alive-my post wasnt directed to u, it was directed to people who posted pictures and just said o comment my shit....

dont get all shitty or w/e to me. Thats some bullshit tellin me im a smartass over the internet, kid doesnt know me and idk him so keep the trash talk 2 urself

*edit

and as far as the space jam character, fuck no im not takin that shit out! I love that shit hes fuckin BALLIN!!!! Might not look good 2 u but i like it so blahhhhhhhh

17. Baper Moves Kilos. <3

hah i didnt say it was ugly i just think its corny that you drew a space jam karak hah.

but yeah im thinkin of a new name, baper is too corny. plus the letters are starting to bore.

ill post sketches in a bit

18. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

oh mann. baby sitters club, can i join, at least while exchanges are happening :lol:
    well heres new sketch.. didn't happen howd id like...
    ai114.photobucket.com_albums_n276_joshumms_MVC_054S_1.jpg

19. TricksForKids

TricksForKids Elite Member

your letters are hot man, well, other than that yellow T, if thats a T, youve got an oringal style, try making your letters like lean into one another, or closer together, like, individually your letters are solid, youve just got make the pice flow as a whole ya feeeel me? try colour all your eltters the same, and add some flava to how you colours your 3D, lving the A R and and E? if im right, just dunno bout the yellow letter

bape change your name to bawk2, its catchy and original

20. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

it says aktr, some friends have said the k looks like an r. yeah, i get what your syaing about the closeness, i think i have the ak pretty good, but thats just because ive done like 20 stickers in tghe past day or two of "ak".

as for coloring, i have those four colors(highlighters) and a black sharpie, really fine point and normal.

serious though, can i get in on the babysitters club?