Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Slim Pickens

Slim Pickens Member

i have to 99% disagree with you all on that SABER joint by eMjay . . . i would be bouncing off the walls if i sketched that, i love most of the extensions, i especially like how some of your extensions cut thru some of the letters old school style (im gonna try and add that to my game), i also really dig the extension at the bottom of the S that cuts up then right but i dont like how you then used it for the cross part of the A . . . u pulled of a difficult and tedious 3D (top left arrow looks odd but it seems geometrically right thoo) . . . only one or two of the lil arrows which ended up being hidden anyways are unnecessary . . the inner loop/inner open space of the S and R cuold have been done sharper like they are on the A and B . . . i like how your extensions that shoot off the bottom of your letters have a thin begining stem then get fat where the extension bends, takes a turn/angle . . . all in all a very well done, balanced (all the letters take up roughly the same sq ft and each letter has about the same addition of addons) and true old school wildstyle outline . . . i wish i had that thing to color, so many options to make it pop, i would hit it up with no less than 6 fill colors . . . honestly one of the best sketches ive seen up in here in my opinion but im addicted to wildstyles . . :wub: :wub: . . fuck i wasnt even plainin on sketchin today but i cant have cats outwillin me in a toy thread . .

2. Code

Code Senior Member

lol stupid question what does YH, and GD mean lol, and thank you for the crit :)

3. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

trying to define my k more...
    ai114.photobucket.com_albums_n276_joshumms_MVC_055S_1.jpg
    i know the drop shadows bad, so dont worry saying anything.

4. nemzone

nemzone Elite Member

still looks like an R. take the top part and rotate it anti clockwise til the hole is tiny, if not gone

5. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

oh shit! i just realized why you guys were saying it looks like an r. ohkay, ill try some other ideass with that. thanks. ;)

6. TryingTooHard

TryingTooHard Senior Member

not to go against you guys wh oposted about my sketch, but what you mean by more simple letters? Im not arguing but I bubble is my style... Im not a fan of block...

is that what you mean?

7. capo93

capo93 Senior Member

8. Eskimo33

Eskimo33 Senior Member

Its not bad at all, i think you should connect the a at the bottom on the second piece.

There is also already a capo on here and a legend. just incase you didn't know.

9. capo93

capo93 Senior Member

hes a legend i thot he was just some toy as guy from ny

10. Eskimo33

Eskimo33 Senior Member

he's well known for being a graffiti bomber. Watch style wars. No beef i was just saying you might get alot of flamers yelling at you. so just a heads up

11. capo93

capo93 Senior Member

ya ive been using this name for a while and no ones sid nothing so its all good i guess

12. Eskimo33

Eskimo33 Senior Member

13. Baper Moves Kilos. <3

Baper Moves Kilos. <3 Senior Member

the kid your talking about IS a toy from ny. and he got caught for painting some garbage throws

and i think eskimo is talking about cap mpc not capo

but capo is a played name anyway.

and everyone stop being like "i wanna be in the baby sitters club!1!" its just a joke fake internet crew that was originally me bawk and knews then we added like fosale and just the other more experienced toys that put in alot of decent work.

bawk, knews, baper, fosale, bastardo, uhhh, near, nemz.

thats itttttttttt unless one of us is like "yo dudeman youre totally a babysitter!"

if we added any more people it would be like the entire toy forum so chill and stop asking, we still love you.

14. Eskimo33

Eskimo33 Senior Member

your right baper. exaclty who i was thinking about. haha

15. eMJayBee

eMJayBee Senior Member

Can anyone show me what good extensions are? I want to see how I can improve. One thing I dont want to do Is bite anyone's work. Thanks ;)

16. trashhh

trashhh Elite Member

ai64.photobucket.com_albums_h194_trashhh__other_STA40688.jpg

my throw on a ruler lol... i was bored

17. Eskimo33

Eskimo33 Senior Member

18. Cy-anide

Cy-anide Senior Member

i agree slim i love wildstlye so when i was told to go simpler when i posted my stuff i was a lil discouraged lol but its all good , wildstyle is my thing but i need helpp doing bubble. and i need to work on my flow but dam Y is hard to flow with

19. Slim Pickens

Slim Pickens Member

[Broken External Image]:http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/5120/1202048do2.jpg

yo i really wanna bang on this sketch . .word is gonna be KILL with ZONE in blockbuster block letter underneath . . . . i wanna know if this I works, not sure if having the 2 eastwest bars small is the right move, could make them thicker but it might get cramped in there . . i could change the middle shoot off of the K smaller too to match the I . . eskimo im feelin that MOVI, all the letters have the same fluid style and im a fan of staggered letters . .

20. Eskimo33

Eskimo33 Senior Member

Thanks slim. That sketch looks hot but the last letter looks like a "T"? I say put a outline on it and re post. But def finish it.