Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Slim Pickens

Slim Pickens Member

damn a T? fuck theres another problem with it . . . im guessin cuz the top eastwest is bigger and more expansive than the bottom one . . . im hopin a bottom heavy L will help balance the top heavy I out . . good looks man

2. nickstix

nickstix Senior Member

eskimo:i like that style, simple but effective
    slim:cant wait to see that cketch all filled in

[Broken External Image]:http://www.freewebs.com/defense/3.png

messin with my throwies...crits?

3. Eskimo33

Eskimo33 Senior Member

the middle one is nice but work on them till your hand hurts haha .

Slim. After looking at that sketch again, Im thinking if you just got rid of the extension that comes out the same side of the bottom of the L that it wouldn't look so much like a T. Also if you define the bottom of the L more it'll probably stand out more as a L then a T. Just my .02 cents. Sorry if it doesn't make sense.

4. glass

glass Senior Member

bump

and nickstix, i like the top one and middle. maybe try to stretch them out a little more to be the same size.

5. ras

ras Banned

nickstix...i lyk the 3rd best

glass...work on your tag...and your handys..alryt simples i suppose..

6. Eskimo33

Eskimo33 Senior Member

Glas, bring your letters closer together try to slightly overlap them. Also try to make them even consitancy and a nice 3d will make them pop out alot more.

7. muppet412

muppet412 New Member

8. ASB_ONE

ASB_ONE Senior Member

dam no crits?
    muppet too many arrows, ur letters looks good tho, cut down on the arrows

9. glass

glass Senior Member

so do you think i need to develope my handstyle and letters more to become better with drawning their stucture or will it come more naturally as i write more pieces like these?

and ASB, i love the first one. so nice

10. ThickGravy

ThickGravy Senior Member

I fucking love the top one.

Dope.

11. muppet412

muppet412 New Member

dam no crits?
    muppet too many arrows, ur letters looks good tho, cut down on the arrows [/b][/quote]
    im really feeling that first one. i like the 3d.

12. fuckthatgame

fuckthatgame Senior Member

13. capo93

capo93 Senior Member

14. Syn

Syn New Member

Hey there!

I'm new here. My name's Syn. And I write "Syn" (coincidence?). Here's a few of my designs, tell me what you think, please don't be too harsh. I'm only new at this! LOL:

[Broken External Image]:http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/9180/syn1bq8.jpg

I'm not 100% confident with my choice of fill yet. So I've left them blank. If anybody could give me some suggestions, it would be much welcomed.

15. d_g

d_g Elite Member

16. fuckthatgame

[Broken External Image]:http://img418.imageshack.us/img418/567/p1010093pb5.jpg
    tweaked style

SYN!!!! the top 2 are gay! lose them!!!! The bottom 2 have potential! They look good for someone just startin 2 write! Stick with them and add some 3d to the 1 on the left man!!!!

17. Eskimo33

Eskimo33 Senior Member

Put the hole in the R so it looks more like a R. Fill in the letters and I think if you put a black line around the yellow it will make it pop out more. Also fill in that white part between the U and the R with yellow it doesn't look right.

18. d_g

d_g Elite Member

Bump.

Syn, bottom left is probably the best. I'm gonna tell you what everyone else does on this thread will and that is to do simples. Like simple block letters. It will seem extremely boring but it's done to learn the structure of letters etc etc.

Capo, the character isn't too bad. Your 'a' in the throw looks nothing like an 'a', I;d fix that up if I was you. Your letters are kinda generic but I've seen you progress quite a bit.

fuckthatgame, it's not too bad but try and add some curves in there.

19. fuckthatgame

I just edited it with a black outline around the whole thing....and idk what colors im usin on the letters themselves....prolly my fav, red and purple!

20. poopis

poopis Senior Member

FTG make a little space in the middle of the R its pretty good imo But on the right bottom part just fattin it a lil looks too skinny compared to the rest and curve the middle right of the R too .Love you K btw

Muppet I love just pull the S in closer to the A i dunno but it throws the first 2 letters off, I love the letter structure you got its awsome but the 2nd M could use a lil work.

D_G im not fellin how your A is all liquidy looking(the first one) And move your T into the rest of the letters it looks lonely, just keep workin at it.