Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. searoner

searoner Member

2. Socrates

Socrates Senior Member

sear, do different letters
    the're all the same in every single sketch

ras youve improved A LOT, seriously
    the E and T are hot as fuck, really
    just fix the a and c and your good to go

Nero i like that e
    but it looks kinda like wiggles or some other shit

ai12.tinypic.com_4dgvy49.jpg

atinypic.com_33uudg1.jpg

atinypic.com_3y2wcq8.jpg

3. krazzie_ammo

krazzie_ammo Senior Member

you genious :p

this is hotttt. thanks man, i will get down to a ATEC soon.

4. nemzone

nemzone Elite Member

5. searoner

searoner Member

nah nemz i aint really feelin em either there too like bubbly for my liking

6. ras

ras Banned

socrates...thanks man...i really hope i had improved and you , such a good writer saying i have is great...and your style is dope as always

nemz...i didnt really expect you to like my stuff...as you never do.. :( <_< .. i dunno why lol... ;) anyway its your opinion and i understand that...im liking the chrome one...great effect...but un the second one...i dont like how the E drapes down to the M

krazzie...its okay man...i did it with in the first 3 hours of u asking lol..and im looking forwad to seeing you stlye in my name... :)

just got sum new steadtler triplus fibre tips...hopin to do sum good stuff with um...

7. taxus

taxus Senior Member

Giving shit critism wont make any one better.
    All this "yeah, its dope, add a back ground", is bullshit advice

8. poopis

poopis Senior Member

[Broken External Image]:http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/1740/00022pn2.jpg

cleaning it up as you look, but critz on my structure...no more markers :(

Nemz im feeling the First one pretty good but the right part of the N could be pushed in a little and the Top right part of the M looks a lil to big. And the last one I'm not feeling how the middle part of the E is going into the M just looks odd. But yea that chrome effect thing is tight.

9. koper

koper Banned

SEAR: that shit is aweosme man
    SEMZ: good work aswell

good page

10. Fosale!

Fosale! Elite Member

fucked up on K
    ai5.photobucket.com_albums_y158_AlexheartsJennifer_kop.jpg
    hate on the shitty not my usual style suck handies
    just a random A
    ai5.photobucket.com_albums_y158_AlexheartsJennifer_124418354_402882761_0.jpg

11. TricksForKids

TricksForKids Elite Member

nahnemz, thats me as well, i think ras that i just cant like give you crits because your eltters progress so slolwy, but you do like thousands of sketches, so in all honesty, it gets annoying seeing the exact stuff over and over again, i dunno, but whatver, keep pluggin away i guess, but maybe only post stuff when you're really happy with it

I havent been on here in a minute, but i see all these talks of BSC exchanges and theres no way i can do like 7 exchnages, so i say we have a 3 on 3 battle or something instead, holiday themed, i dont know how wed pick fair teams and such though

and nemz i love that top pencil one, espcially the E

Peace

12. koper

koper Banned

Thats chomplicious of Mewtr's aka Still Tippin's style.

tsk tsk

13. ras

ras Banned

14. poopis

poopis Senior Member

the second one is Hot but on the first one it looks a little tooo sharp, also skinny I dunno what the fifth or fourth letter says too scrunched up for my likings but um that first one could use a little more time into it. Also work on your 3d alittle bit more.

15. ras

ras Banned

lol...the first one was showing my progression ..i did that about 4 months ago...and the 2nd one i did last night ;)

16. Fosale!

Fosale! Elite Member

bump for end of page.

17. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

jesus, would you guys just READ the posts, you dont even have to read every single one, but if your looking at a post ith a flick, and someone says bump, i really liked this so and so, that would mean, its NOT theres so dont say "thats hot man!" or when someone says "my letter progression" dont give them crits on how to make the old one btter. if your gonna take the time to hit the reply button, at least READ the post your talking about :wacko:

Fosale-i kinda like it, pen freestyles kinda bug me but thats not too bad, just keep working on it.

tricks-thats a good idea on the exchanges, i already did one, well two, for bouncing soul but they were just outlined, about picking teams.. i think you and and baper, or whatever he writes now, should be captains, because in my view you two are the best of the club, and then pick people to be on your team..? otherwise it'll be too uneven.

18. ras

ras Banned

Post this again...it got confused up with that old shit...

View attachment 237337

proper crits now lol...thanks ! ;)

19. bouncingsoul

bouncingsoul Elite Member

Ahhhh, the battle thing sounds sweeet... Wouldn't we need a photoshop guy on each team though? Or probably someone could just do a really basic one so they'd all be in in the same flick because the main focus wouldn't be the background but the actual sketches...

...And I forgot the list

:edit: Oh yeah, nemz, you're not alone on your opinion on ras... Just had to say that

20. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

your on your way. i really wish you just do your stuff without weird endings and all. i think it actually be nice to look at then.

whats with the a's in every letter? :huh:

bouncingsoul-i have photoshop, i am NOThING special, at all with it, but i can put them on a background.. but thats about it. itd be nice if we could wait til winter break (starts 20th..?) because i have ten pages to write and two other projects to do before then...